Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akhilesh Sukla
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh SuklaYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from coughing for last 10 days I took a cough syrup (pil linctus) and antibiotics no relief yet. And I regularly gargle. What to do and little chest pain and back pain is also troubling. Please help.
Ayurvedic treatment for Hyperacidity
Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort. The stomach condition wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as hyperacidity. It causes uneasiness alongside symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn, unexpected stomach pain, etc. According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body.
The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be had like milk and salt or milk and fish
- Extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods
- White flour products
- Products made from white sugar
- Excessive intake of coffee and tea
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What happens to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your various digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, bringing about better digestion.
What changes you're required to make?
To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as
- To curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes
- Avoid having curd/yogurt at night
- Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on
- Avoid fermented as well as processed foods
- Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 4 Superfoods to Get Rid of Acidity + 4 Home Remedies
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly, or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have piles problem from last 4-5 years suffering from both internal and external hemorrhoids. Where I can have Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy and what will be cost for it?
I am 32 years old pregnant lady & completed 7 month on 21 june 15. At the time miner bleeding accur. My playcentta low throw 3 month pregnancy. Suggest me precaution & urgent medicine in that condition please
Recently I mean since 2 days appearing like rashes on the skin looking like chicken pox and she feels irritation, she has little fever and cold. One is said that it is chicken pox. Please what we have to do.
Sir. I am 18 years old. Daily I have to travel 50 to my collage. Most of the days I don't get time to eat break fast. Sometime I feel my mouth and lips dry and my lips starts to crack. My body is slim, I like to have a better body. Which kind of food items should I include for better body. Could you please suggest some remedy for my problems☆
There are number of sexual diseases known nowadays and flaxseed is very beneficial for curing these sexual disorders in both men and women.Flaxseed oil and seeds both offer number of sexual benefits in both men and women as well. Some of the sexual benefits offered by Flaxseed are listed below.
- It is beneficial for increasing libido:Testosterone, a natural sex hormone known in human body and regular use of flaxseed helps to increase testosterone thus resulting in increase of libido and other male sexual characteristics. Apart from these flax seeds also contains fatty acids, which are considered as the major building blocks for sex hormones.
- It promotes Male Fertility: Flaxseed oil is considered as one of the best supplement for promoting fertility. It contains L-Arginine which is very beneficial for promoting sperm counts. Flaxseed oils are useful for making sperm healthy.
- It improves Sexual Performance: Flaxseed Oil plays a major role in increasing blood flow to sexual organs thus promoting longer erections.