Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my height And my age is 20 If any one doctor is giving me 100% assurance that they will increase my height with there treatment Please message me I will choose you as doctor But my criteria is I want 100% result.
Hlo , My question is how to gain weight fast. Because my weight is to low so I need to gain weight fast.
I am 46 years old male. I have back, knee & ankle pain and my weight is 97 kg. Have done blood test many a times, but nothing abnormal. Please tell what can be reason.
I have very roughf hair and spliten ends all over my hair. Like from tje rrot till tips can you suggest me on this. Wht do I do?
Iam facing with psoriasis When I consult a doctor he is given two creams namely emoderm & BETNOVATE He is told apply by mixing with creams. But it is not cured Is there any solutions please tell me.
What do you mean by a body contouring cosmetic surgery?
It is a new medical subspecialty that involves the contouring and sculpting of the body wherein any excess fat deposits anywhere in the body is removed and body sculpted to achieve perfect, harmonious body proportions. This involves procedure like liposuction in various methods. Among the many methods of liposuction, laser liposuction has its advantages in that the procedure does not leave loose skin. The skin tightening takes place in the same procedure itself. You are not left with loose, sagging or crumpled skin.
What are the body areas body contouring is done?
Commonest among them is abdomen in both men and women followed by thighs, butts, love handles ( flanks) and arms, breast in women. Among men seeking cosmetic surgery, Gynaecomastia is more common.
What is the common age group seeking body contouring?
In men, those with gynaecomastia are common in 20-30 years of age though there are other age groups which is not so common. Men seeking tummy reduction is common in 30-45. Women seeking body contouring surgery is common in 25- 50.
What is done in a body contouring surgery?
It is a minimally-invasive surgery involving removal of the fat that is in excess which gives rise to abnormal shape. In laser liposuction procedure, after the removal of the excess fat, the excess redundant skin is tightened additionally y laser that leaves a smooth contour. The skin tightening lifts up the skin and concerned body part like breast lift, arm lift and thigh lift.
How safe is the body contouring procedures?
Body contouring procedures are safe as they are walk-in procedures. One does not need hospitalisation or general anaesthesia when done by laser liposuction method.
My wife is 31 year old. My wife is having tingling sensation all over body. And saying heartbeat is fast. But the bp is normal as 120-80. Please tell me what can I do in that situation and any test is required. Please guide.
I am 62 years old male. My problem is I have to go to toilet every morning 3 to 4 time usually from 6 am to 8 am. Is there any solution to this. Due to this I am not able to travel during morning times.
Recently onwards my hair falling started. At the beginning I didn't care it. But now hair falling rate is increased. I used several oils, but no result. I don't know what to do? Could you help me?
What is the ideal vegetarian food (s) for weightlifting purposes. It has been real hard for to compensate for meat products. I'm at a loss being at bodybuilding sport for being a vegetarian. I consume eggs though.
I have been suffering with hair fall. Are there any remedies for this. I am living in an industrial city. Is any effect of this or this common. I am 29 years old.
I have a cyst in my head, Dr. Suggested that surgery is the only cure but it is not necessary till the cyst creates problem. Is it safe to live with cyst in head?
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!