Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh SahuYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from knee and joint pains is there any home remedies for this? She is 45 and a little fat (not much)
Right leg knee pain starts. Any food supplement will help to get rid of joint pain? My age is 52 years. Also for my wife 45 years old. Pl. Suggest the right food (Vegetarian) and the food supplement, if necessary.
Hello sir this is sabeel I have some problem back pains r more in my body what is the solution to over come this.
My mother's age is around 58 yrs. She has slip disk or spine problem. Some doctors advice her for surgery. Is she recovers after surgery well enough.
I'm a 28 year male. I am suffering from persistent severe- mild headache from the past 1 week. Actually I was out on a holiday and had a lot of drinking for continuous 3-4 days. Also this is happening to me for the 3rd time this year, as earlier also when I was out for holidays, this happened for like 12-15 days and back then also no medicines helped. Is this some knid of alcohol withdrawal syndrome or something else. please advice. Urgently needed.
My wife has 15 week of pregnancy. She has sever back pain. What medication do ? and is zerodol-sp (aceclofenac+para+sera) is safe for her ? Please suggest a medicine.
I m suffering from savior back pain. From last 15 days. As I have to sit in a office. For 7 hours daily please tell me some remedies regarding this.
Hello sir working as software it developer manager so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 9 months so im suffering with back pain I used many tablets it can't work and when am sitting continues it. Will be started please help me.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have a pain in my leg. I can not walk more kilometer in one day. Its a severe pain in my left leg. When it come I can not walk what is this?
Please prescribe tips for sugar control, medicine prescribed for it, exercises for Frozer Shoulder, yogasan to treat Diabetic.
I am a 30 years old healthy male with no medical condition accept occasional acidity. For past few years I have issue of popping sound from my chest sternum. No pain only popping. Is this anything to worry about. From past few weeks my left shoulder (back part) aches when I wake up in the morning. Pain is severe, but subsides post I wake up. Sometimes similar pain occur in right bottom rib. Is this muscular pain or anything to worry about. I am a regular badminton player. My vitamin D Is 14. Please reply if any medication is needed.
I have pain in my feet when I running in ground. It's very painful I can't tolerance it why it happens?
A slipped disc, also known as a prolapsed disc or herniated disc, is the term given to the phenomenon that occurs when a cartilaginous disc found between the vertebrae in the spine becomes slightly displaced or protrudes, thereby pressing on the nerves in the adjacent areas and causing back pain.
This happens when the soft inner part of the disc, known as nucleus pulposus, bulges out through a weakness in the exterior part of the disc. A prolapsed disc usually occurs in the lower region of the spine and can be of varying sizes. There might even be the development of inflammation around the disc in some cases.
Who is likely to get affected?
Most cases of herniated disc occur in patients between the ages of 30 and 50. The number of men affected is twice as many as the number of women.
Although the root cause of this problem is not yet known, there are a number of factors that may trigger it. These factors include working at a job that requires a lot of lifting, an occupation that involves remaining in a seated position for a long time, weight-bearing sports, obesity, smoking habits and increasing age.
Effective ways of treating the problem
The different methods that are commonly used to treat the problem are:
- Medications - There are many different kinds of medicines that are effective in providing relief. These include painkillers, muscles relaxants, anti-inflammatory pills, etc.
- Spinal injections - A number of spinal injections are used to treat slipped discs. The injection is done at the opening where the inflamed nerve roots are found and reduces pain, swelling and irritation in the area.
- Radiofrequency ablation - This procedure makes use of an electrical current produced by radio waves to reduced pain and sensitivity in the affected area.
- Ozone discectomy - As opposed to the surgical removal of the prolapsed disc, this new process makes use of an ozone-oxygen mixture that is injected into the spine to treat the problem. Many international studies have proved its superiority to traditional methods and surgeries.
Those affected by this problem are advised to keep exercising and continuing with their everyday activities as best as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.