Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akhilesh Agrawal
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Unable to grow beard and moustaches .please give the ayurvedic remedy .i belong to poor family have less money.
Hi, In my back left side problem of muscle spasm are for many years they cannot remove.Please suggets me something for that.
What is the best solution for white hairs? I try too many things but not working please tell me the solution.
My heals are paining when I get up in the morning. I just can't stand on for half an hour what is this?
I am 25year female. I am facing lots of hair falling and the roots of hairs itself becoming weak, falling. The hair color too changing brownish and breaking into half of its length. Pls give me an advise to overcome this problem.
I am 22 year old and mere face par bhahut saare hair hai and ever week I have too wax. so what to do?
Every women dreams of having long, cascading tresses but only few have it. Everyone dreams and wishes to have glossy locks of hair like the ones those pretty actresses and models flaunt but the only thing that stops women from getting that kind of beautiful hair is hair fall. Hair loss takes the weight, thickness, smoothness and luster, out of your hair.It is the major stress causing stuff in every woman’s life.
However, don’t worry because today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to reduce hair loss and regain your beautiful hair.
- Firstly eat well, ‘well’ in the sense eat a complete meal with proteins, vitamins and all. Your hair needs nourishment just like your body, oil is not enough; you have to make sure that your hair is getting all the nutrition it needs to grow.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or a hat when you go out. Pollution will destroy the smoothness and luster of your hair.
- Nothing will fix your hair like a hot oil massage. Massage helps to increase blood circulation and the better the circulation, the better nourishment for your hair, which will in turn lead to prevention of hair fall.
- The main reason for hair loss is stress; if you are under stress and have a lot on your mind, then the main reason for hair fall is stress and tension. Meditate by doing something you like or pursuing your hobby.
- Oil you hair regularly so that it gets proper care and nourishment. Oil helps to reduce hair fall and make your hair look silky. Keep your hair tied. I know all of us love to keep our hair open but keeping your hair tied is the best way to prevent hair loss.
- Apply amla to your hair. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which are very good for you hair. Take a few pieces of dried amla and grind it. Mix the powder with coconut oil, boil it,and apply the oil to your hair daily to see instant results.
- Switch to castor oil or almond oil, as they are very good for your hair. They help in preventing hair fall, reducing dandruff and making your hair more smother and silkier.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to have beautiful hair and prevent hair loss.
A disc prolapse or herniated or slipped disc refers to the condition of the spine in which the outer fibers (the fibrous ring) of the intervertebral disc gets injured. It makes the soft central portion known as the nucleus pulposus bulge out of its enclosed space. This ruptured material then enters the spinal canal, putting pressure on the spinal cord as well as the spinal nerves. A disc prolapse can be caused by several reasons. These include age-related degeneration of the spine, trauma or accident, injuries incurred while lifting heavy objects, strain, and bad posture.
The disc prolapse mainly occurs in young and middle-aged men and women and it can affect a person anytime. In some cases, it takes months to surface while in others, it can erupt over several weeks. These cases are the result of the gradual weakening of the outer fibers or sedentary lifestyle that puts constant pressure on the disc, making the fibrous ring bulge out. In case of accidents and injuries, when one falls from a major height or bends forward putting high stress on the intervertebral disc, the eruption is instant and the disc sustains severe injury.
Spots of disc prolapse: A disc prolapse can occur in three places – Lower back (lumbar spine), neck (cervical spine), and mid-back (thoracic spine).
Signs and symptoms of disc prolapse: Disc prolapse is normally characterized by pain in the above-mentioned places but it can also be painless. The symptoms of slipped disc include numbness and tingling sensation in arms and legs, weakness in arms or legs, pain behind the shoulder or in the buttock, running pain in one or both arms and legs, loss of control over bowel and bladder movement (in extreme cases), numbness in genital area, and impotence in men (in extreme cases).
Diagnosis and treatment: A slipped disc can be diagnosed through an X-ray, CT scan, or MRI scan. The neurosurgeon or spinal surgeon prescribes the course of treatment after proper diagnosis. In most of the cases where the condition is a result of bad posture or sedentary lifestyle or age-related degeneration, the treatment involves administration of painkillers and physiotherapy. In such cases, the symptoms go away within six or eight weeks. It is only cases of trauma or severe injury that need surgical intervention.
Prevention: A disc prolapse can be prevented in a lot of cases through counseling and education. Many times, people are not aware of the symptoms or tend to take back or neck pain lightly, which aggravates the condition leading to more damage and late recovery. Also, bad posture and sedentary lifestyle are known to put pressure on the spinal cord, which can cause slip disc. So, if one is aware of these facts, one can avoid disc prolapse. Last but not the least, regular exercise and adequate rest keep the back and bones healthy. It is the best prevention against back pain and disc prolapse. So, one should keep it in mind and follow it as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!