Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akhila V GYour feedback matters!
I have got to remove my hair completely (bald) and found there was some white kind like dandruff on my scalp. I previously had hair loss problem. How should I take care of my scalp. Should I use livon hair tonic or Jovees Regrowth and Revitalizing Hair Pack.
My daughter is very lean by seeing her face one can judge that she is undernourished I want her to gain some weight nearly 20 kg at least.
My daughter age is 26 unmarried. She is having PCOD for which she is taking treatment. The problem is she is getting bad odour from under arms. Is there any relation between PCOD and bad odour. If so please suggest medication. Regards.
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
Hi, these days, I feel some times specially in the morning and in evening after 5 of clock, very low bp and I feel less energetic and feel like that I can not do anything and sometimes sleepy. I feel that something could be happened with me. I take 37. 5 mcg eltroxin on daily basis. please help me why I am feeling like that?
My skin on the ankle is darkening and has become very dry. It is on both the feet. Can someone help?
My weight is less (60kg) according to my height 5'9" And I feel I don't have good personality due to my low weight. Can you give me some suggestion to gain a good personality?
Hi. I am a 25 years old married woman. I have been feeling extreme fatigue and swollen joints since mid of august 2014. Doctors couldn't diagnose the actual disease. Also I was under stress during these days as I had continue doing the chore household work and nobody understood my condition as reason could not be diagnosed. Physiotherapy session were also not helping. By end november 2014 I was limping due to pain in my knee. Then in the first week of december 2014, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis by rheumatologist. My uncle who is a homeopath doctor says that stress is the reason for onset of ra in my case. Can you confirm if it can be said with 100% guarantee that ra onset is caused by stress? if not, what are the causes of rheumatoid arthritis? what are the possible cure and treatment?
I am 20 years old, I weigh 50 kgs and my height is 5'11" What diet should I follow or exercise I should do to gain more weight and muscles.
I have been through depression since last year after my father passed away. I get angry to such an extent that I could harm someone but somehow I am able to control it and I lost my confidence and I am not able to concentrate on things.I want to go to a psychiatrist but I am not able to due to some social causes. How could I can get rid of it at home?
I am effected with joint pains. If I walk for half an hour then I feel tired weak, in the legs, heavy head and hungry. so, what food should I have to gain strength.?
Hey I have been having tight heart or cheat pains 5 times a day and it feels like it is squeezing or crushing me what should I do.
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
Good afternoon. I have the problem that when I'm running I can't run more than 400 metres without stopping because I am fatigued and I need air. I just can't breathe. Well the end of the schools year is coming and I have exam in sport - run 1, 600 meters but I know that I will can't do this. I really don't know what to do. Could you please help me? Thank you so much.
I am 29 years old woman I have a follicles problems and my monthly cycle is not regular what can I do and I have no child and my married is almost 10 years ago please help what can do.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.