Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Akansha AnandYour feedback matters!
I'm having long time pain in back shoulder to lower level of my spinal cord but at d same time the pain feels in different places day day I want to know the real problem.
I have knee pain from 2-3 month when I get any painkiller or use move then I give relief only for 1-2 days and after that pain again continuously.
In place of knee replacement can I go for stem cell therepy. I get pain in knees if I walk little more. Pl give ur opinion how for stem therepy is advisable.
Having severe pain in heels of both feet. Any new MCP slippers that I wear provides relief for around 2 weeks alone. There seems to b inflammation on side of heel after prolonged standing and walking. Xray reveals extra bone growth. What should be the course of action to b taken to bring a permanent solution. Please advice.
My dad is bedridden from last 3 months, please help me with a complete diet chart. He is suffering from severe head injury with left shoulder multi rib fractures, moving all limbs partially.
Age is 40 yes. She has so much leg pains while walking legs have arthritis problem I am consulted so many doctors but didn't recover few days back she is unconscious for some time. Doctors told her blood vessels has some water percentage.
I am an employed man of 38 years with a little family connectivity due to distance of my working place from my abode. For last fifteen years ,Sometimes I suffer from backache, loss of appetite, energy loss. Is it the symptoms of depression? What is the remedy?
I am based in bangalore aged 54. Having severe joint pain and loosin weight drastically. Within one month I lost almost 13 kg. For what treatment I have to go?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.