Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akanksha Tayal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Akanksha TayalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be caring and very helpful. Is there chance of pregnancy? Can pregnancy test afte 3months of last periods valid? Once periods are regularly for 2/3 months again irregular its happen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thank u doctor. But i consult with many doctors they are not giving me correct solutions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Nice advice. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be knowledgeable and professional. Thank you for the suggestion and provided information.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Please tell me which medicine i use to take.tell me medicine name
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank Doctor, but my question is that is it a symptoms of dengue?
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are caring, sensible and very helpful. Thanks a lot Dr for your suggestions.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Need more information. Bcaz i was nt going to doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. So can I will test in my city ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be inspiring. What treatment i prefer
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for givng advice it was very helpful..
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank u dr but i have asked content in grms
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thanking you so much doctor
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Help md to improve me better
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable and caring. Thank you for answering me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be very helpful. thanks so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Very helpfull for me
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are nurturing and very helpful. THANK YOU DR.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Nice answers i understand.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be saved my life. :p
Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks...
ANGINA PECTORIS [ANGINA]
Pain in the region of heart on exertion is known as angina pectoris.
• Inadequate supply of blood and oxygen to the heart is the main reason.
• Atherosclerosis of the coronary artery.
• Increased triglycerides and cholesterol.
• Sedentary life.
• Lack of exercise.
• Sudden emotional upsets.
• Chronic consumption of alcohol.
• Chronic smoking.
• Drug abuse like – cocaine etc.
• Diabetes mellitus.
• Family history.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Pain in chest – crushing, constricting, sharp, burning pain with feeling of strangling and suffocating,
• Pain may radiate to both arms or mostly along the left arm to the little finger and the jaw, teeth, neck throat, epigastric region and between the shoulder blades.
• Pain is precipitated from exertion or on physical activity and subsides on rest.
• Pains last for few seconds to few minutes.
• May be associated with – short breath, anxiety, palpitation and nausea.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton), oily fish, meats and red meat – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA's (poly unsaturated fatty acids) flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA's. Other oils that contain PUFA's are sesame oil, mustard oil and olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat fruits and vegetables with the skin.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Replace whole milk with semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables.
– Eat vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Reduce calcium intake (reduce but do not completely avoid calcium as it is needed for maintenance of our body):-
– milk and sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
– Should avoid custard apple and banana as they are high in calcium.
• Reduce weight if obese.
• Stop smoking and alcohol consumption.
• Exercise regularly.
• Take brisk walks for 40 minutes daily morning.
• Practicing yoga and breathing exercises plays a very important role in lowering the cholesterol levels.
• Do some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation etc to relieve the stress Change your lifestyle to reduce stress-physical or mental.
From some days I need to apply some pressure to urinate in the last Starting is normal no itching nothing. Please advise
I have some burning sensation (itching) while. Motion stooling? Whats are some home remedies to cure from home?
I am unable to sleep because of nose block and not able to breathe. But it clears when I wake sit. Also my nose is burning, and when I clear my nose it has blood. Please advise
My daughter 15 years. Yesterday she pop in pot and there was small worms in her potty please suggest something.
If period goes missing upto 4 to 5 days of its date then is there chances of pregnancy. But from two days there is pain in stomach and back.
Effective ways of keeping the skin moisturized in winter. I should be suggested something even keeping in mind I have a cold allergy. Please suggest
My little daughter is only one years old she had a very dry skin. and the skin became uneven and too much dry I use johnsons baby lotion and cream. But nothing change condition. Please suggest me something
Healthy lifestyle is a hot topic in the health industry today and why not? After indulging ourselves in unhealthy foods and sedentary lifestyles, our generation has become a heap of the obese population. This resulted in a number of diseases like Diabetes, hypertension, and heart diseases. So now when the bar rose above our control limit, we are desperately trying to solve things. And healthy lifestyle and healthy foods to eat are the two major pillars we need to build. In fact, a few healthy lifestyle tips can go a long way in improving your overall health and mental well-being.Therefore, in order to help you more in finding a variety of good health tips, we bring to you 5 major healthy lifestyle tips that you ought to know.
5 Recommended Healthy Lifestyle Tips
Morning is the best time for starting off a healthy day. Hence instead of the regular health tips of the day, we bring to you these 5 amazing healthy lifestyle tips to start your day with. Let the beginning be healthy itself!
1. Start the day with a glass of water
Drink water as part of a healthy morning routine
This should be a default morning routine for a healthy lifestyle. Water gives you a healthy start because it helps in proper circulation of nutrients in the body. Water serves as the body’s transportation system.
Amazing Roles of Water in our body
A. Helps in weight loss
Let us tell you that water doesn’t have some magical property that kills fat (sorry!), but it can help you with your weight loss efforts. First off, by staying hydrated, one can prevent overeating. That is because a lot of people confuse thirst with hunger! Isn’t drinking water better than eating high energy foods?
B. Flushes out toxins early on
It is a long known secret that drinking water as soon as you get up, i.e. before eating anything is a good way to purify your internal system. This practice helps to flush off the toxins from our body and cleanses the colon thus it enables better absorption of nutrients from various foods.
C. Helps in getting a glowing skin throughout the day
Water, the first thing in the morning, helps improve the skin glow by flushing off the toxins from the body. It also helps the skin do its job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating, renewing the body cells.
2. Consume a healthy breakfast within the first hour of waking up
Consume a healthy breakfast within an hour of waking up
A healthy lifestyle has a lot to do with your meal timings. Since breakfast is the most important meal of a day, here’s the perfect tips for a healthy breakfast.
A) Best time to have breakfast: The optimum time to have breakfast is 7 am, or within the first hour of waking up.
B)Qualities of the breakfast: Breakfast should always be healthier, heavier, and eaten at earliest. Almost 60% of our total calories should come from our breakfast.
C)Start the breakfast with: A fresh fruit or vegetable juice after a glass of water is advisable. If you plan to consume both, you could do so. It is a nutritional double whammy. Eating fruits, the first thing in the morning, after a glass of water is highly advisable. That is because fruits may not be digested and absorbed properly if eaten right after a meal. Eating fruits/ drinking vegetable juice early could also reduce the number of carbs consumed in breakfast.
D) Follow up breakfast with: You can then add protein-rich items like egg or sprouts. Studies show that including eggs in breakfast can help you eat fewer calories for the next 3 hours. Which translates to losing more weight and body fat. If you can’t or don’t eat eggs for some reason, then any source of good quality protein should do the trick.
E) Some breakfast suggestions: After a protein-rich food, you can consume regular breakfast items consisting of complex carbs or healthy carbs such as pesarattu (moong dal chilla)/ idly/ wheat vegetable upma/ vegetable dosa/ red poha with vegetables etc.
3. Make some time for a morning exercise routine
15 minutes of morning exercise routine is important
We know morning could be a hectic time but try taking time out for at least 15 minutes of morning exercise for weight loss. It could something simple like spot jogging, planks, squats, or even a few Surya Namaskars. Try doing it every alternate day until it becomes you have a daily morning exercise charted out.
4. Don’t skip any nutrient group throughout the day
- A balanced healthy daily diet will keep you healthy
- A healthy lifestyle or a healthy living is very much about having all the food groups in your diet. With zero carb diet plans becoming popular for weight loss, one should know that every food group is important for the body.
- Carbohydrates are all about energy and are found in foods like fruits, grains, bread, and dairy products. They have wrongly implicated because they provide energy but they also provide both minerals and vitamins. Hence, we should not avoid this food group as a part of a healthy daily diet.
What happens when you completely skip carbohydrates?
If you stop eating carbohydrate, you rapidly lose water weight as your body breaks down the stored carbohydrates,” explains Darwin Deen, MD, Senior attending physician at Montefiore Medical Centre’s Department of Family and Social Medicine in the Bronx, New York. ” The problem is that a low-carbohydrate diet is not a normal balance of physiologic nutrition. As soon as you start eating carbohydrates again, your body replenished your carbohydrate stores and your weight comes back. So it is always advisable to have everything as per the required allowance.”
Consume more of fruits and vegetables: Aim to reach at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in a day because that is the recommended amount to keep lifestyle diseases at bay.
5. Consume healthy snacks every 2-3 hours
You may have a healthy diet plan but as long as you don’t account for snacks, you may fail at leading a healthy lifestyle. How to counter this? Always have healthy, non-fried but baked snacks handy. If possible, you can make some yourself at home! That will prevent unnecessary snacking. In fact, frequently snacking with small healthy meals help in weight maintenance.