Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akanksha SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir my penis is not large and big. So I want my penis enlarge without any side effect. Will you please tell me the right ayurvadic medicine.
I am suffering from migraine due to this migraine I regularly feel very down I can not bear anything some doctors tell me that stress is a main reason of migraine. What should I do?
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Sir, I want to know, during pregnancy period sex is safe or not? My wife is pregnant (one and 1/2 months) I hear during pregnancy sex is not safe because it is harmful 4 forthcoming child. Is it true or not please tell me.
I am regularly suffering from cold. It never goes away. Taking medicines heals me for sometime, but then again, I have to go through the same. Why is it so and what is the cure?
I had a physical relationship with my boyfriend. We did not actually have sex but he inserted his penis inside for like 2 seconds and instantly removed. He says that sperms weren't released but still we are afraid and I dint take any medication. So what should I do? I had my last menstrual cycle at the end of the month. Will you please help me out!
I have a problem from cold. It's happens monthly in 3 or 4 times. Take antibiotic and cetrazin tablets but no change. And it is irritating me continuously. Please suggest me.
Hi my question is about Aphthous ulcers I have been suffering from apthous ulceration from past 3 years and happens 8 months a year at least. It pains when I eat anything. It hurts even if I talk. In my mouth the apthous ulcers appear twice a month and lasts for about 1 week at max i. E. Two weeks a month alternatively. Help me to treat it well so that it wont come back again thanks.
I have piles and constipation from 1 year and I m staying in hostel and eating messfood. I am practicing yoga too from 1 year. Now pile doesnot give any pain and doesnot bleed. Please suggest me some preventive easy methods which I can do in hostel.
What is the minimum time for a sexual inter coarse? 2-3 mins, 5mins or more than that? He ladies is satisfy if sperm ejaculate immediately in 2-3 mins? In this condition please suggest some forward path.
There is lightly continuous headache and still it is body pains also body pains and also back bone pain for long time sitting for study purpose please give me a solution.
Hi, I have a sex problem. It do not get 100% erect. And the size and length is small as well. How to increase?
I have high fever and pain in my eyes. Have taken decold total got some relief but again getting fever. please suggest some medicines.
I am his best friend. He tried to have sex with his gf 6 months back fr the first time. But he couldn't because no erection. After that also he tried so many times but no erection ay the time of sex only, rest of time he gets erection in morning nd while watching porn. His age is 23 now nd he's Virgin. Suggest something because he's so depressed coz of this issu.
I am 45 years old man. I have regular sex with wife. While having sex is it better wife gets organism first and then I cum or visa versa?
SIr I do masturbation since 5 years suddenly I had traveled in bike another day I try masturbation I am happy but I am felling nerve thinking about on it so I can not concentrate on middle my pennis getting week I had consult a doctor he prescribe some tablets to me no use I fell good some time I am felling stress what happen to me how overcome this problem to me if I consult any pyscrastic relif from these problem tell me.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.