Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ak BhardwajYour feedback matters!
My gums are swollen around wisdom tooth. I am not able to open my mouth, its paining alot. What to do please help me.
Hi I am 31 years old, I keep getting some sought of sound from my stomach, it's heard around, it's not gas, but it keeps rolling inside my stomach. I do not maintain specific time for my meals.
Sir from last 5 days I am doing workout. I an using dumbbell, bar bell with weight 4,6,8 kg respectively. From two days I my feeling pain in my hand joints .like I am feeling pain in my wrist when I make my hand straight. So can I continue my workout with this pain?
I am 35 and my uric acid is close to 6.3 Can I take L glutamine after my gym workout Presently I am not taking any proteins.
Every day l have headache and for this l have eye pain. What is the reason behind it and what are the solution.
My name is priyanka and my age is 24 years. My question is my face skin is very looseness and anti aging problem. So please suggest me and give me effective and very good solution.
I am having constant lower back pain since a more than a month. When I get up from chair I feel pain in my lower back and I need time to stand straight. I am working in IT industry. Slowly and sometimes I feel pain in the lower abdomen/kidney area exactly the back side of the lower back where I feel pain. I feel this more when after a long walk, during tennis game or any physical activity. My weight is 75 and height is 5.11 roughly. I am 36 years age. Also I am suffering from frequent gas and severe acidity problem since more than 2 years.
When I go out side of home for my class in sunshine then some rashes come to my back so what should I do.
My mother is 49 years old. She want to take calcium tablets can you prefer some calcium tablets for her which has no side effect for her? please Thank you.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.