Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 40 years old and I love to have Maggi on Sunday's , but I don't know why after having Maggi my legs and hands starts to pain , WHY?
Hello sir I have pain in my head and some fever last two days and full body pain tel witch medicine can I take?
Hi I am 25 years old I am married my body is in pain and i want to increase the belly fat please give me advice.
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
Hello dr, I am a 35yrs male, 5'7" height,72kg weight, medium body. My eye sight is weak, please tell me about white colour hair problem, more sleeping, laziness, pain in body at sleeping and risng time, not proper blood circulation, many times hand and legs become inactive. Please give solution.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
I have been suffering from the severe body pains and losing my, weight continuously. I can't sleep tight at night. And while woke up in morning I cannot do any thing. How can I solve this problem?
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
I am 45 year old male, for last 2 months I have pain from upper arm to solder left side. Kindly give me advise what to do, as I am regularly using moove but not taking any pain killer.
Actually I am not working for so many months actually my job profile is into banking collection s and what ever I eat I am unable to digest the food for that I am taking daily histac evt 150 mg and I feel lot of sick as I don't do that much work also but I don't no what is the exact problem and lot of headache and body pains for that I vl b taking pain killers so please help me out with good suggestions for eating healthy food and as well I want to become much weight person. So please help me out.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.
I am suffering from pain in whole my body whenever I do something my joints ache too much its very paining please give me advice.
I have been suffering from severe cold, fever and dry cough, head ache, body pain for more than 3 days. Whatever I eat I can feel only bitter taste. Are they due any disease or ordinary fever. How do I get cured?
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.