Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Singh Ghai
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Singh GhaiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have weezing problem. I am not able to breathe. Currently I am drinking tonic of crux. But still facing same issue. What should I do?
I m having frequent cold, sneezing, sensitivity in nose usually in morning. If i have more of the cold things in eating or drinking my throat gets soar or if i get hot and cold then too my throat starts to have irritation.Please help
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With IVF, couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 31yrs old and last year 22nd Feb 2014 I done my first abortion because of misscarge and then docter clean it. After that I didn't concive but last week I done my HSG test and my report is Finding PATENT LEFT FALLOPIAN TUBE AND BLOCKED RIGHT FALLOPIAN TUBE (CORNUAL END) and now my doctor give me placentrex injection 2ml for 10 days alternative day, for 7days ibuprofen tablets 400mg daily 2,and sisvit-cz for 10 days daily one, and M2 tone syrup for three times a day, all these medicines help me to concive please tell me
Hi I am suffering from cough so many days my doctor took a test on me i.e pefr test the rating is 250 all the 3 times instead of 414 according to my height and weight Dr. suggested me a igm blood test immunoglobulin serum that is 21.90.I m taking a medicine named Montek LC .but when I am not taking that medicine my cough fits are increased terribly what should I do.
I am 26 years female, my pregnancy is not happening from last 4 months, do I need to go for check up?
I am 29 old I have 3 baby by cesarean one year back I had tubactomy fallopian tubes cut. Now I planning to another child so I want reverse my tubes it possible to reverse n after o become pregnant without risk.
Fast and Easily Available Spices to Cure Common Stomach Ache