Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Kumar ManochaYour feedback matters!
She is 4 months baby girl some time she cry excess and she get out of control I press her ears stomach no pain is their all time she vomit when I feed her and I give similac milk powder that powder is also not suit she so what is the reason why she cry alot thank you mostly in night.
Hello doctor, I have 40days baby boy. Since 2 days he is not taking milk and he is sleeping all the time. Sometimes he does the same. So please suggest what to do.
My daughter is of 9 years. She is still suffering from bed wetting. What may be the reason? Any suggestions for treatment?
Hi, my two years baby girl some tym holds her breath at the tym when she fell down or crying literally. What we need to do in this situation? Pl suggest. She doesn't response. Her face become pale and she become faint totally.
My son is 3.5 months old and has a lot of gas in stomach. I want to know that I am breastfeeding and is this problem is due to my diet . Is the health of baby depends on the diet of mother. Kindly suggest me proper diet so that gas will not pass from me to the baby stomach.
Toothpicks can be an alternative to use for flossing if dental floss is not available. Remember not to be too harsh while using it.
My baby boy has noisy breathing problem from the time of birth. He is 3.5 month old and still he has the problem. Other than that he is completely okay. We have consulted paediatrician too but we find no improvements What should we do for this? Is it a serious problem?
Hi my 3 months daughter has much khansi and sardi last 3 days yesterday I consulted a child doctor he prescribed me acudov and ambril khansi syrup but still there is no improvement on my child please help me how many days I have to wait for improvement?
My baby was Started 4 month I'm using Johnson baby powder by born onwards but on my baby face will be rashes and face will be dry too I consultant my family doctor he gave dermadew soap and cream so which cream and soap, oil is best for my baby sir.
My child is having minor Epilepsy. He is taking Keppra 250 daily twice. Since November 2014. Since he started taking medicine. He is fine. I just want to know that now almost 1 and a half year is being completed. So should I continue this medicine or should I go to doctor again to confirm.
Sir mere nephew ko 29 march 2016 ko fever aaya tha aur mene simple analgesic aur antipyretic usko di thi aur fever theek ho gaya tha but 31 march 2016 ko fir fever aaya aur chills bhi lagi aur mene uski blood chack up karbaya to usme malaria parasite P.V.R aaya aur doctor ne usko -ibugesic plus suspention - lariago - aur zifi 100 DT di aur usne bataya ki ibugesic 5 ml agar fever aaye to dena hai aur lariago 7.5ml per day dena hai aur zifi 100 DT ki tblate subah aur sham deni hai aur ibugesic 5ml doctor apne yahan de dee thi but sir jab me ghar aaya to sham ko 6 or 7 pm baje usko phir tej fever aaya aur mene usko 5ml ibugesic phir de dee aur 1or 2 hours me fever chala gaya but sir night ko 3pm baje phir fever aaya aur mene usko phir ibugesic 5ml de dee to sir batay ki medicines dene ke baabjood fever aa raha hai kya ye fever malaria parasite P.V.R me normal hai aur kitana day baad chala jayega ya phir me in medicines ko band kar ke usko kisi achchhe paediatrician ko dikhaun aur uski age 7 ya 8year hai.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS