Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Gaba
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit GabaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work what to do? Please help me.
I'm 19 years of age. Im having severe stomach pain in the lower part of my stomach. I tried eno n also several another home remedies. Can you suggest me something plz.
Helo sir i am from delhi MY AGE 23 year old Still I Am Working job A mobile company I have a pain in my stomach. I do not walk too much, I feel tired, this problem is going on for a long time.
I had herpes infection in my left eye after 1 year the nerve pain above the eye lid again started so I discontinued the medicine prescribed by neurologist and started homeopathic medicine for herpes is it a good choice?
Sir is OCD curable mental disease permanently please sir can I get rid of OCD permanently by treatment to whom should I contact which doctor your grace sir please suggest me.
I wasn't bleed when I had my first sex and some quantity of sperm was inserted in vagina. Because I was not bleed thought its not risk because seal has not opened. Still seal is not open and I have not bleed. Is there any risk of pregnancy?
I have pain in my stomach. When I am eating food than it increases. Many times it's very painful. It's also pain when I am laughing. What should I do for that/
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.