Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I have some small cits on the skin covering the forehead of the penis and some white fluid, I m not able to drag the skin back, its painful all day, it looks like the skin is accumulated there.
firstly thanxx for your suggestion. Bt my skin is too sensitive. N all the season small puf type spot shows on my face. My skin type is oily. Can you suggest me good products for my skin. N some homeremedy.
home remedies for fungal infections
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oil
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of
hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas
On my skin red spots and white spots are occuring. Day by day they are increasing. They are in round shape. What is that and what precautions should be taken?
I am 21 year old I got redness in skin like chest leg arms and neck and after that I got black rashes over there what should I do for cure it permanently is there any Medicine or treatment for cure ?
Having a beautiful facial skin isn't always easy. This is often obstructed by the occurrence of acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, etc. Nevertheless, even though age spots and wrinkles are a naturally occurring consequence of the aging process, their prominence and appearance can actually be managed.
You're probably wondering how to achieve this? one way, and probably the safest one is to use natural ingredients which have no side effects, both short and long term. For that purpose, take a look at some of the best facial homemade masks for a smooth and youthful skin.
Cinnamon, lemon, and honey mask:
Thanks to cinnamon, you will lower the effects of bacterial infections since it possesses anti-microbial properties. Furthermore, if you have problems with acne, they will soon disappear thanks to nutmeg, that is, its anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon will disinfect the skin and promote quicker healing of the acne.
The recipe Needed:
1 tsp of organic honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
Preparation: mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with some water or exclude the lemon juice. Next, apply the mask onto your face avoiding the mouth and eye area. Leave the mask to react for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water and apply some moisturizing cream.
Turmeric and aloe-vera mask:
Turmeric and aloe-vera are two ingredients rich in enzymes, nutrients, and polysaccharides. They will cleanse your skin and help you maintain the natural PH of the skin. Mix a tsp of aloe-vera pulp with some ground turmeric powder. Next, apply the mask onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
Honey and milk mask:
Mix honey and milk to make a mask that will soothe your facial skin if it's inflamed and irritated.
The recipe Needed:
1 tbsp of yogurt or milk
1 tbsp of honey
Preparation: mix the ingredients and then use a cotton ball to apply the mask onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off the face.
Banana and avocado mask:
Preparation: first, chop up the banana and avocado and then put them in the blender. If you have organic honey or olive oil, add a bit to the mixture. Blend it until you get a homogenous mixture. Next, apply the blend onto your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Honey and papaya mask:
Papaya is a highly recommendable ingredient for the skin because of its anti-aging properties. It will also strengthen the skin and make it look younger. It's full of enzymes known as papains-they prevent the formation of pus and lower inflammation.