Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajeet KumarYour feedback matters!
She was not feel well. She have a headache always. Loose lot of weight not eat well. Pain in stomach are also a major problem.
I have eaten chicken tandoori and Pepsi for a long time and I couldn't stop that and now I have stomach ache what shall I do?
Please help I think i'm pregnant. Me and my fiancé intimated on friday what should I do now if I get pregnant. Friday we had sex not even a week has been please help.
I am having small mass growths under my feet. Im not sure whether its corns or not because its usually painless. Its spreading on the sole of my feet. Its from last two years but its spreading a way more from past month.
Act: Protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex (kiss one time and fingering, no cuts on fingers) 9.5 weeks 4th gen CMIA test for me and my sex partner NEGATIVE, 12 weeks CMIA COMBO test for Me NEGATIVE and 15 weeks (101 days) rapid card test (lab test) NEGATIVE for me. Can I consider now all these tests are conclusive? Since CDC and WHO recommend window period 3 months. Can I resume unprotected sex with my wife?
I'm 21 year old female, since 2 months i'm suffering from cough and especially during night the cough increases. My treatment is going on but still my cough didn't stopped yet kindly help me.
I masturbate daily I can not able to stop myself doing this? After that I release a less cum, how to I increase that nd how to check sperm count?
I'm 20 year old male. I frequently suffer from stomachaches. I have tried different medicines but not getting any benefit, because of this I always suffer from indigestion and its affecting my health. Im getting thiner and thiner. Please help.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.