Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajeet Jain
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ajeet JainYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old when I exercise or warm up like race I feel a pain in left down the chest what should I do?
I am diabetic, I am feeling generalized weakness my BP is 135/90. Can I take multivitamin tablet? Please suggest good multivitamin for me.
I am 39 years old. I got check lipid profile my trygeloceride is 360 and uric acid is increased what medicine and diet should take please advice me how to reduce these data.
My husband is 50 years old. He has suddenly lost interest in sex or unable to get erection last 2yrs. Is this normal at this age or something to be concerned. This is making him anxious to try. He has cholesterol little higher than normal range since last 10 years and blood sugar above normal since 3 years. He goes for walks and looks fit. Is on balanced diet. Does mind has a major role in this too combined with physical ability.. Could you please advice me on this?
Doctor I am suffering from bone deficiency and also am suffering from chest pain, gas problem so how can I solve my problems.
I am taking one teaspoonful of cinnamon powder+3times honey on empty stomach. I am 69 year old and I am taking this as a precaution for cholesterol and heart related possibilities. Are there any side effects of this and can I continue this for an extended period?
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
sometime I have chest pain and pain in fingers not feeling well felling unconfort I have consult to general physician my ecg is normal my rcb fbs thyroid profile and kidney related report is normal. My bp is 160 and my weight is 85 I am over weight doctor has give me a b12 and folic acid tablet and vitamin d3 tablet For one month I have complete one week course but still I have pain in chest pl help.
If a person have 3 block 75%,80%,90%. What is preferable CABG, MIDCAB OR CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION. I am asking as a general question as many people get confused about what to do?
As per doctor reference. Tnt report has and normal report is carried out. After considering report doctor said there is a blockage of veins which relates to heart. Please advice me what to do?
Hi I am 25 years old and I am having a high blood pressure problem it alway remain 150/100 and I dont want to have permanent medicine so would b thankful if you please suggest me any good remedy.
My BP is always 150/95. All reports r normal. Vellore cmc doctors prescribed 2 medicines for this. Bt there is no change.
I' m 55 year of age and suffering from high blood pressure since 8 years and have medicines, but not fully cured. Waiting for your reply. Regards, manas biswas.
Some preliminary studies suggested that garlic might lower blood cholesterol levels slightly. But one study on the safety and effectiveness of three garlic preparations (fresh garlic, dried powdered garlic tablets, and aged garlic extract tablets) found no effect on cholesterol levels.