Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ajeet JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering my heart. Its not working properly I am not know my in hole and valve problem. So you solve this matter.
I have a little stinger pain in my chest that I feel only if I press on chest (left side. Apart from this everything is normal. What could be the reason?
I am 27 year old. My BP is too high about 160. What are medicine required for this high BP. Please advised.
I am 38 years old and have bp problem. My problem is that during sex I got early discharged. So please advice me.
I am having Chest pain on Top middle part from last 3 months. I had consulted to many Doctors and they did X-Ray's and in report hazziness found only and then accordingly someone gives pain killer some gives Calcium tabs but still it happening. Specially when on stretching or pressing on that part with little force also. please advice.
I am suffering from bp low sometimes high and depression and weakness mental confusion and so much gastircts problems. What should i do?
I have a high cholesterol T.cholesterol 231 mg/dl, LDL 146 mg/dl ,VLDL 62 mg/dl, Triglycerides 311 mg/dl. Now I am so much worry, what should I do, how I reduce this issue please help me out.
I am 28 year girl, last day I was in hospital, after all tests the physician told me that I have a kind of heart infection due to which I have unconsciousness, breathing problem, headache etc. I want to know how it will impact my life and day to day activities? Is it life threating?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.