Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Veer SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 y male and I am using prescribed Retino A 0.025. Plzz tell me when can I start using (Glomed) glycolic acid kojic acid face wash for my skin improvement. Plzz tell me minimum gap for using glycolic face wash in morning and ration a in night.
I am a 22 year old girl and I have a very dull and tired looking skin and have dark circles around my eyes m getting married soon I want natural glow on mg skin I request you to please help me out suggest me natural and medicines to do it I have taken a 6 month treatment but doesn't find it effective and due to that treatment my skin became worse now I cannot apply anything on my skin not even branded products they result in rashes allergy and pimples please suggest me some of the makeup products also I am very tensed due to all these problems.
I am 40 year old, l am suffering from skin problems from three years, l have black spots on legs and etching and also developed blister like spots, I also suffer from continuous sneezing. Please guide me.
I have dark circles and also dark wide line next to the nose. Is there any method to clean that area and make it same colour as my face? I just want a clearer and brighter face. My skin is oily.
Hi, I am 26 years old male I got chicken pox 4 years back because of that some deep pores (Holes) occurred on my cheeks. With that pores my face looks ugly. So how can I get rid of those pores, please help me. Thanks.
Give me some suggestions to have clearer and glowing akin. My skin is sometimes oily n sometimes dry.
I regular smoke a cigarette & my lip color very dark black so I removed my lip black color. please guidance mi.
Can I use topinate cream tube for tinea in my under arms since last 1 year, wise opinion is required.
Hi, my daughter has broken capillaries on he right cheek after injury. Her doctor prescribed flutivate e. I applied fo 1 days. Now I stopped. Bur skin is very thin. We can see veins uner skin. Kindly suggest.
I have white patches on my skin. I have tried many things for cure but its not working. So please help me out of this.
I am 35 years old women. Few days back some brown faint marks appeared on my both cheek just below my eyes. My mother and my aunty too have such patches and It is hereditary in my mother side. How can I get relif from such patches.
Hi, my face is spreading with whiteheads can you please suggest me any cream other than Ayurveda. Mine is dry skin.
She has pain in left side in breast from last few months. Ultrasound report reveals about fibroadenosis. I want to know what is the best possible treatment and in which field i.e. Allopathy or homeopathy. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am dark in color like a normal indian and I want to become fair soon and faster. So please help me sir for this. Thank you.
What is sulphur30 and it uses? Any side effects of using it. If not please suggest me how to buy in medical shops means the exact name of medicine.
Hi. I'm having a oily face n I take many precautions for they but I can't able to control it. N having a dry lips during normal times itself mainly please give a proper idea to avoid it.
Hello sir. Me problem hydroceal l small one and one big. And both side red colour mark so hard khujali. Suggest me what I'm do that for solution all weakness.
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.