Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SirohiYour feedback matters!
I have Backbone pain and I don't have any energy and very weak to do anything. And also Whitish fluid problem. When I do any work for sometime my back started paining. My weight is underweight.
I am it guy and I will going to get job in it section. Now I amm having pain in back for serious so working in the it company will be okay for my health or should change the job or what can I do suggest me.
My father is in 50s. He is alcoholic. Currently he is saying he is having weight loss, leg pain and shoulder pain. He is also having sometimes blood in stools. He is carrying out his daily routine. Please advice asap.
I am facing stiff back problem below neck. Can not move my head sometimes. Is it due to wrong posture while sleep.
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.
My mother is having burning sensation in feet and she is having leg cramps during sleep which is painful. She is 70 years old and taking medicines for bp & thyroid.
I have a jaw pain 2 days back. At that time of my dinner I heard one sound near to jaw as below to my ear lobe. I felt lot of pain and also I can't chew anything normally. What should I do?
Kindly guide what to do for the knee joint and ankle joint stiffness after getting up. Its too painful to walk for few minutes and later it subsides somehow. If sat for a while, again same pain. What to do doc. Any remedies, medicines or guidance is required as soon as possible.
I'm 59 years old and suffering from scoliosis. I'm having low back pain all day long. It will be sever & numb feel in the mornings. Subsides only after a brisk walking. How to get rid of it. I'm not talking any medication for this problem.
Hello doctor, My mom's legs pains alot specially the back of the knee and the knee joint. However we've visited various doctors and took medical help but it was the same story again and again. It's been a couple of years and the condition has worsened little. What's the cure for it? Please help me with your boonful advise.
Dear sir/madam, I am a 39 years old male and I have so many back pain problems. What should I do. So please kindly help me.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
- You will experience pain even while resting
- There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
- You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
- The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
- You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
- Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
- Lifting heavy things
- Exercising without a proper warm up routine
- Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
- Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
- Not stretching properly
- Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
- Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
- Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
- Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.