Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 years old sir I want to ask you that I have a tens that whn I am doing sex I ejaculate early in1 mint what should I do for better result.
हम सभी जानते है कि गर्मियों के दिनों में खुशबूदार पुदीने कई सारे फायदे होते हैं।
सबसे पहला फायदा इसमें पाये जाने वाला औषधी गुण है। खाने में स्वादिष्ट पुदीना को अंग्रेजी में मिंट (Mint) कहते हैं। खाने के साथ अगर इसे जोड़ लिया जाये तो आपके खाने के स्वाद में चार चांद लगा देता है।
पुदीना लंबे समय से खाने के साथ इस्तेमाल होता आ रहा है। सभी प्रकार की ज़डी बुटियों में हरा व फ्रेश पुदीना सबसे कारगर होता है।
अगर किसी भी जूस के साथ इसे मिला लिया जाये तो ये आपको तरोताजा कर देता है।
पुदीना के औषधी गुण को लोग बहुत पहले से जानते हैं इसीलिये पुराने जमाने में भी कई प्रकार की बीमारियों में इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता था। सीने और पेट के दर्द के लिये तो पुदीना रामबाण औषधी है। इसके अलावा कई लोग इसे दांतों को सफेद व चमकीले करने के लिये भी इस्तेमाल करते थे।
पाचन शक्ति में वृद्धि – पुदीना पाचन शक्ति को बढ़ाकर, पाचन क्रिया को दुरस्त कर भूख बढ़ाने में सहायक होता है। पुदीने की खुशबू मुंह में सलाइवा और पाचन एन्जाइम को ज्यादा बनाती है। जिससे पाचन क्रिया में तेजी से सुधार आता है।
अपने शरीर को रखें ठण्डा – पुदीना ठण्डा होता है। इसे खाने से शरीर के तापमान में कमी आती है और हम ठण्डा महसूस करते हैं।
अस्थमा से राहत – कई वैज्ञानिकों से शोध में पाया कि पुदीने के सेवन से अस्थमा दूर किया जा सकता है।
कैंसर से बचाव – कैंसर के मरीज को पुदीना जरूर खाना चाहिये इससे कैंसर से लड़ने की शक्ति मिलती है।
मुंहासों से छुटकारा – चेहरे पर पुदीने का लेप लगाने से मुंह के मुहासों से छुटकारा मिलता है।
पुदीना के अन्य गुण व फायदे —
- अगर आपके मुंह में बदबू आ रही है तो पुदीने की पत्तियों को रोज़ाना चबाने और पानी में मिलाकर कुल्ला करने से मुंह की बदबू तुरन्त दूर हो जाती है। इस तरह ये माउथफ्रेशनर के जैसे काम करता है।
- किसी चोट या घाव पर पुदीने का लेप लगाने से घाव जल्दी ही ठीक हो जाता है।
- गर्मी में लू लगने पर पुदीने के रस को प्याज के रस के साथ मिलाकर पिलाने से जल्दी आराम मिलता है।
- पुदीना, प्याज का रस, नींबू का रस बराबर-बराबर मात्रा में मिलाकर पिलाने हैजा होने पर बहुत फायदा करता है।
- यदि किसी को उल्टी हो रही है तो पुदीने का रस हर दो घण्टे में पिलाने से रोगी को आराम मिलता है।
- पेटदर्द होने पर पुदीने को जीरा, हींग, काली मिर्च में नमक मिलाकर पीने से दर्द जल्दी ही आराम मिल जाता है।
- महिला को प्रसव के समय पुदीने का रस पीना चाहिए, इससे आसानी से प्रसव हो जाता है।
- पुदीना की पत्तियों को पानी के साथ उबालकर चाय की तरह पीने से बुखार में आराम मिलता है।
- यदि किसी को बहुत हिचकी आती तो पुदीना देने से तुरन्त लाभ मिलता है।
- हरा पुदीना पीसकर तकरीबन 15 लगाने से चेहरे की थकावट दूर हो जाती है एवं निखार भी आता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।
जिससे आप जीवन पर्यन्त निरोगी रह सकें।
My family member 48 years old has got prostate cancer i. E in 3rd stage and now facing only urination not in continuation and PSA 23 and he is not interested in surgery for removal of prostrate and wants to go for Radiation and Ayurved medicine treatment. Your valuable suggestion required in this regard.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.
I want to put clip in my upper jaw tooth they advised me to remove my 2 tooth .One of my friends said that upper jaw tooth nerves are connected to heart and it may cause any problem to heart ,is there any problem of removing proper tooth. Pls advise
Sir. I am suffering night falling. Every 4 to 5 day secreted in night after that urine is irritable.
I am 61 years. I have lost the sense of smell and taste from past 3 months. Not able to relish food and eating without knowing hot/spicy/salty food. How can I revive my taste sensation? my left part of body has tingling numbness and pain on left upper arm. I have panic seizures when I feel cold and excessive sweating on brow and body trembles with fear. What's the allopathic or alternative cure for this malady.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility), it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.