Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SharmaYour feedback matters!
Using of kali Bron 30 and beriberis aquifolium Q for complexion improvement for long time will lead to any type of other health issue problem?
My hairs are becoming thinner day by day. And also baldness is observed in some area please consult me what to do.
My daughter is 7 yrs old. Her upper milk teeth had fall down on 14th may15 and permanent teeth has not come up tilldate. Is it normal or I have to take her to dentist.
I had used so many creams for become fair but instead of fairness I became dark Pls Tell me if there is any cream that make me fair.
I am going to have sex for first time. I am fit and normal person but it's my first time and First time is on apex and involves high sensuality And I don't want to release in few 7-8 minutes. What should I do or what pill should I take before intercourse to stay on for long time so that I can enjoy the same sensuality for long time Is there any pills for this? Please advise.
My right side upper wisdom tooth is paining. Doctor advised that it is due to cavity and better remove it. For wisdom teeth root canal treatment is not worth doing? If it removed, whether the side teeth are weakened?
I am studying in class 12 and I want some vitamins so that I can concentrate on study. I am not able to concentrate on study, I feel tiredness, lazy ness and I have little bit increase in eye power but I am wearing low power glass what should I do to live life effectively. Please suggest me.
I lose many hair since I had used iron straightener too long. Is it possible that fallen one will grow again. If yes then how?
Is it feasible to have pomegranate during first trimester of pregnancy. Pls advice which are the fruits and vegetables are good during first trimester.
I'm not having break fast for a quite a long time will It cause a problem in future and also could you please suggest a healthy breakfast meal for a routine week.
I having so much stress of my life how can I reduce my stress give me proper solution for that. I hope you understand my feeling and you reply question as soon as possible.
I am 21 years old, 156 cm high but my weight is only 39 kg. What can I do to gain more weight ?please specify the food i.
Hii sir me exercise krta hu muj 3 saal phl herniya hua tha jise testis size me difference h right testis small nd left testis size normal but left testis me pain ho ta h or yh regular hota h night me ni hota h please koi suggestion btao Dr. sir best treatment.
I have been suffering from migraine problem for the last 2 years, please suggest me a better treatment.
I am 52 years old. Libido is there but erection of my penis is reduced. Please suggest some medicines to improve erection.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.