Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SharmaYour feedback matters!
My skin type is oily. My face color is black while my body color is white. How can I get white color to my face. Please tell me the cares and solution to get white color.
Since last 3 years im struggling with hair fall, I have tried many treatment like allopathic nd aayurvedic but still hair fall is there. My scalp became so itchy and dry please suggest me a good treatment.
I have pores on my face, and my skin is very oily I need to wash my face every 1 hour, my skin is very sticky, please help to avoid from oily skin.
Hi, Meri mom ke foot ke niche cones ho gye hai unki wajah se chalne mein bhot problem ho rhi hai or bhot pain bhi hota hai chalne mein. Hame kya karna chahiye. Please advise.
I have some spots on my face, I dont exactly what r they but my mom says when I was kid I had (kanjanya in marathi) dont know its english word and I had scratched them with my nails and due to it they r there on my face. I consulted doctor he said 3 laser treatment will be needed which will cost 8000 per/spot. So is it real? Are laser treatment that much costly? Can my spot be treated with small surgery or medicines?
I am having problem of pimples from last 6 year but till now there is no relief not only on face also on whole body plzz suggest me best doctor and I tried all.
I have very weak hair. N facing too much hair fall for 4 years. Im an asthma patient . Kindly suggest me home remedies, ayurvedic oil n shampoo to make my hair healthier as before.
Hello sir I am 18 years old. And I facing so many skin related problems like pimples scars and many more. So do I get rid of this ? Pls help me.
Hello sir. My question is. My through is going dry suddenly then start coughing. I have already consult a general physician. That digonose does not work I was doing gym then eating food supplement. Please suggest why it goes dry.
I am suffering from high hair fall and lots of dandruff what should I do to get rid of this. I am going bald.
I a want to become fair I was fair before 10 years my color went because of sunlight can anyone help me regain the colour.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.
In my face behind nose one wart can be grow so this is disturbed my look so please help me to how can this type of wart can be remove.
I have a dark and very oily skin. I also have acne. There is a black patch in my forehead. I use sunscreen but it is not going off. Is it a tan? I want to improve my complexion. Please help me.
I have black spot and pimples in my face. I used some cream for that but the spot do not goes out. So which medicine should I used for these problem?
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.