Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Dear Dr. My age is 22 and my problem is hair problems. My heads 35%-40% hear us all ready gone specially front site (face side), It is so dedicate time to me to face it . Ill try all brand shampoo and all home taken. But it ll not stop. All time when ever ill touch my head, then foll hair in my hand. Dr. What is the way to stop it. Help me to stop it.
Hello Doctor My wife period date is my first night day. So provide some solution for this and what can be the side effect.
Acne on my face since 2years I will never get away from this please help me to get away from these pimples.
My wife age is 27 year and she is in depression how I get the reason of her depression. She tell me that He has a boy friend before her marriage. After marriage she started talk with him over landlines like as a friend. One day He refuse to talk with my wife. She totally nervous and taking anti depression tablet.
I am in a great mental depression and heart is beating very fast, because my best friend left me, I didn't concentrate on my studies, What can I do now, please suggest me some tips.
On random intercourse my girl vagina get dry For 2 times she able to produce enough internal lube but when I go with 3rd time After playing orally her vagina not get lube it's very dried and hard to have sex For that that we gell Is it okay with her and am asking Coz it repeated happen.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"