Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Munjal
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MunjalYour feedback matters!
My name is Brijesh and I am 20 year old I had lasik surgery before 3 month and and than after one and half month later I have been suffering from pain in right eye Doctors says that this is not an eye problem so I searched about this in internet so according to net it is symptoms of cluster headache now I can not handle this pain its increase my tension so what should I do .please give me some suggestion.
Some 6-7 days back I noticed floaters in my eye some 5-6 in my right and 4-5 in my left went to doctor said I had a minor eye disease particularly formation of grains of fungal infection at the back of my eyelid it was because of too much sunlight exposure and hot air since we experience 45Â°c here so what I want to ask is will my floaters go away after I am cured.
Hi, I am 27 years old. My eyes went deeper inside and under the eye area like they are getting in a hole.in family no one having. I sleep 8 hours daily. Shall I get my eye back normal ?kindly help me.
Last year I got my lasik done. Earlier my power was 8 . Doctor did not did blade free lasik. Its been almost one year. From past two weeks m working on PC nd I feel pain in eyes nd little watery also. Itching also occurs. What to do ?
Hello by mistake some acid gone has in my eyes it's painful & itching please suggest me some biochemic medicine.
Hello I'm 17 year old I felt weak and my eyes turned slightly yellows before 15 days. So I had liver function test and got total bilirubin as 6. So I consulted a doctor And he gave me some medicines. I got tested before 9 days again and my bilirubin was 12 and now before 2 days it got down to 8 again. Can I please know what should I do now and my diet especially. I'm not taking oil at the moment but How many days should I be like this. Please advise me what to do and how long and when I can be 100 percent cured. Presently I am not feeling any pain but a little weakness.
I have alergy in my eyes from few days. Sometimes it also become red. And even I am unable to read small letters written in classroom. What should I do?
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.