Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MittalYour feedback matters!
At still in standing position my left testicle become upward and right testicle become downward and when I bent or sit both testicles become equal. Most of time they become hanging.
I have type 2 diabetes. I want to join swimming. Will it help me in a way to control diabetes or you would suggest me some other exercise ?
How low testosterone is treated for 19 years old. I l look old n fat and I do not have muscle mass, I have small penis size. Please help me.
I'm having head aches very often. And feel restless when I do. My forehead aches alot. What should I do about it ?
I am having jaundice now and I am feeling very weak. What should I do? what kind of food should I eat to recover?
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
From last 3-4 days I am feeling uncomfortable in stomach. It feels बेचैनी. Anxiety. I am unable to sleep at night. Unable to stay at a place in the day also. I am struggling very hard to feel comfortable. I am feeling movements/ sensations (can't explain) in tummy n body which are making me very uncomfortable. I I am unable to do potty also. From morning I tried but there is no feeling like potty. Want to be relaxed. What to do. Please guide. Met with a physician also he wrote me tablets 1. Megapose plus 2.brazil DSR 3.Calorex 4. VD3 cholecalciferol Sachet 5.one energy drink "Enerzal" balanced drink Please guide. Is there any medicine I can go for for instant relief?
I have dark circles. How do I get rid of those? Please suggest me some meds. I work at night nd sleep at day. I know thats one of the causes of dark circles. .but I need to get rid of those quickly. .Please help.
My dad is having chronic kidney disease stage 4. He is high blood pressure and sugar patient from last 10 years. His creatinine level is 4.2. He is not on dialysis. My question is that is it possible to drop creatinine level?
My son 18 years old sleepness problem, Stress, aggressive, behavior bed, study weak. Kindly suggeste to me what can we do.
I am studying in kota from last year and I am very depress when I can't solve the question then my headache take place and I did not understand any thing please.
I am suffering with irritation in throat from past two weeks, cough is stuck in throat and feel unusual while inhaling.
I am 25 years old I hve headache all the time and nose block. It mostly occurs at nights and evenings and reduces in the morning.
Test reports that a nerve in the ear has dried and partially has affected the hearing ability. Can we go for a hearing aid? If so what is the best hearing aid available in the Indian market?
Sir from the last 5 years I having bad breath. I had digestion problem is it the reason? please help me to cure this sir.
I am 30 years old I have problem severe stomach pain and acidity problem please tell some useful tips.
Why my leg iS not working properly. Nd my head is paining tell me some medicine which. Will help mme to recover.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.