Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MittalYour feedback matters!
Montemac-L is usually used in which conditions, as after having this tablet heart beat increases. This medicine is consulted to me against cough.
I am suffering from heart disease I did angiogram it is normal I did stress test it showed strongly my doctor told it would be symptoms of corany microvascular disease so what can cause serious problem in my life I have high blood pressure please suggest what should i do
I have high blood pressure, take the medicine tazloc80 one tablet at breakfast and Nebistar 2.5 at night .I have a family history of stroke ,my mother had it and both my grandfather suffered it. What measures should I take? I am 45 years old.
Hi some time my heart starts paining please advice it is gas or some other problem which test I should get it done my age is 40.Please tell.
4 months back when I was in office feel vomiting when spit small light coffee colored bleed after that lot of chest and stomach pain raises up and down heart beat got complete endoscopy checkup vocal cords normal pharnyx normal and in stomach inflamed scattered erosion report came like erosive gastropathy used medicine stomach problem some what better now but when spit in morning brush small amount of light coffee color bleed came from deep throat and right ear light pain visited Gastroenterology recently taken 4d ultra scan on complete abdomen report shown normal doctor suggested pantop hp kit please I want to know clear understand of my problem when I drunk or small whiskey it's irritates stomach.
I am diabetes and taking Gemer 1 tablet. In my recent test report total cholesterol, barium and lead are on higher side. Please let me know the cause and remedy. My age is 59 year. Thanks.
I hv eye pressure problem from last 2 year. It remains around 30. Also there is redness in eye. Pls advice for keeping low pressure and remove redness of eye.
Dear doctors I am 51 years old male I am BP 140 / 90 constantly. I need to take tablet. Or not. Is there any short term treatment. I don't want to take forever.
Hi, my age is 28 years. I have been suffering from a severe chest pain. I was ignoring it thinking it might be coz of overeating or bad sleeping posture as upper back was also paining. But last night I couldn't sleep however I could find a bit relaxed pose and slept, its paining with every single movement of body and with deep breath. The pain is at the centre of chest, even a gentle touch pains. May I know the root cause for this pain and the possible treatment? I'm 100% vegetarian, non-smoker, never had alcohol. I'm allergic to pain killers probably diclofenac.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.