Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay MalikYour feedback matters!
1.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से पागलपन दूर होता है।
2.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से एलर्जी खत्म हो जाती है।
3.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से लकवा का रोग में भी उपचार होता है।
4.(20-25 ग्राम) घी व मिश्री खिलाने से शराब, भांग व गांझे का नशा कम हो जाता है।
5.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कान का पर्दा बिना ओपरेशन के ही ठीक हो जाता है।
6.नाक में घी डालने से नाक की खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा हो जाताहै।
7.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कोमा से बाहर निकल कर चेतना वापस लोट आती है।
8.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से बाल झडना समाप्त होकर नए बाल भी आने लगते है।
9.गाय के घी को नाक में डालने से मानसिक शांति मिलती है, याददाश्त तेज होती है।
10.हाथ पाव मे जलन होने पर गाय के घी को तलवो में मालिश करें जलन ठीक होता है।
11.हिचकी के न रुकने पर खाली गाय का आधा चम्मच घी खाए, हिचकी स्वयं रुक जाएगी।
12.गाय के घी का नियमित सेवन करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है।
13.गाय के घी से बल और वीर्य बढ़ता है और शारीरिक व मानसिक ताकत में भी इजाफा होता है
14.गाय के पुराने घी से बच्चों को छाती और पीठ पर मालिश करने से कफ की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।
15.अगर अधिक कमजोरी लगे, तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री डालकर पी लें।
16.हथेली और पांव के तलवो में जलन होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश करने से जलन में आराम आयेगा।
17.गाय का घी न सिर्फ कैंसर को पैदा होने से रोकता है और इस बीमारी के फैलने को भी आश्चर्यजनक ढंग से रोकता है।
18.जिस व्यक्ति को हार्ट अटैक की तकलीफ है और चिकनाइ खाने की मनाही है तो गाय का घी खाएं, हर्दय मज़बूत होता है।
19.देसी गाय के घी में कैंसर से लड़ने की अचूक क्षमता होती है। इसके सेवन से स्तन तथा आंत के खतरनाक कैंसर से बचा जा सकता है।
20.घी, छिलका सहित पिसा हुआ काला चना और पिसी शक्कर (बूरा) तीनों को समान मात्रा में मिलाकर लड्डू बाँध लें। प्रातः खाली पेट एक लड्डू खूब चबा-चबाकर खाते हुए एक गिलास मीठा गुनगुना दूध घूँट-घूँट करके पीने से स्त्रियों के प्रदर रोग में आराम होता है, पुरुषों का शरीर मोटा ताजा यानी सुडौल और बलवान बनता है.
21.फफोलो पर गाय का देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है।
22.गाय के घी की झाती पर मालिस करने से बच्चो के बलगम को बहार निकालने मे सहायक होता है।
23.सांप के काटने पर 100 -150 ग्राम घी पिलायें उपर से जितना गुनगुना पानी पिला सके पिलायें जिससे उलटी और दस्त तो लगेंगे ही लेकिन सांप का विष कम हो जायेगा।
24.दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह शाम डालने
से माइग्रेन दर्द ठीक होता है।
25.सिर दर्द होने पर शरीर में गर्मी लगती हो, तो गाय के घी की पैरों के तलवे पर मालिश करे, सर दर्द ठीक हो जायेगा।
26.यह स्मरण रहे कि गाय के घी के सेवन से कॉलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं बढ़ता है। वजन भी नही बढ़ता, बल्कि वजन को संतुलित करता है ।यानी के कमजोर व्यक्ति का वजन बढ़ता है, मोटे व्यक्ति का मोटापा (वजन) कम होता है।
27.एक चम्मच गाय का शुद्ध घी में एक चम्मच बूरा और 1/4 चम्मच पिसी काली मिर्च इन तीनों को मिलाकर सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोते समय चाट कर ऊपर से गर्म मीठा दूध पीने से आँखों की ज्योति बढ़ती है।
28.गाय के घी को ठन्डे जल में फेंट ले और फिर घी को पानी से अलग कर ले यह प्रक्रिया लगभग सौ बार करे और इसमें थोड़ा सा कपूर डालकर मिला दें। इस विधि द्वारा प्राप्त घी एक असर कारक औषधि में परिवर्तित हो जाता है जिसे त्वचा सम्बन्धी हर चर्म रोगों में चमत्कारिक कि तरह से इस्तेमाल कर सकते है। यह सौराइशिस के लिए भी कारगर है।
29.गाय का घी एक अच्छा (LDL) कोलेस्ट्रॉल है। उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल के रोगियों को गाय का घी ही खाना चाहिए। यह एक बहुत अच्छा टॉनिक भी है।
30.अगर आप गाय के घी की कुछ बूँदें दिन में तीन बार, नाक में प्रयोग करेंगे तो यह त्रिदोष (वात पित्त और कफ) को संतुलित करता है।
Hi. My mom is high B.P patient. But suddenly one day she fainted. And when checked, her b.p was low. It is first time this happened. After dat we checked her b.p regularly. It kept on fluctuating alternative days. What can be the reason behind this?
- Ideal for weight loss!
It has only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage, is low in fat and high in fiber. It is definitely a smart carb.
2. It is a brain food!
It is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration. These nutrients also prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer's disease, and dementia. Red cabbage has the highest amount of these power nutrients.
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral.
Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin. Check out this Homemade Cabbage Face Mask
4. Help detoxify the body.
The high content of vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage removes toxins (free radicals and uric acid). These are the main causes of arthritis, skin diseases, rheumatism and gout.
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds lupeol, sinigrin, and sulforaphane.
They stimulate enzyme activity and inhibit the growth of cancer tumors. A Study on women showed a reduction in breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
6. Help keep blood pressure from getting high.
The high potassium content helps by opening up blood vessels, easing the flow of blood.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I'm a 40 years old man, married and had a 6 years old girl, it has been for 7 years for our married life and expecting to have one more child to our life. My wife have got pregnant 2 times but there two times my went abortion. Please help me doctor.
Hi, I am in my 3rd trimester, my 8th month is about to start, I would like to know how frequent should I go for scans? my last scan was done in 22 weeks.
Benefits of carom seeds (ajwain) for digestion, pain relief, and skin!
Carom is a prominent Indian herb that, apart from being used in cooking, comes loaded with many health benefits. Check out these unbeatable benefits you must have carom every day.
1. Cures acidity: powdered mixture of carom seeds, cumin seeds, and dry ginger powder relieves of acid reflux and acidity.
2. Treats constipation: carom seeds when consumed with lukewarm water help in treating constipation.
3. Relieves asthma: concoction of carom seeds helps in expelling mucus from the body and eases the condition of acute asthmatic patients. When consumed with jaggery, it effectively treats bronchitis.
4. Subsides renal pain: concoction of carom seeds helps in subsiding renal pains that may be due to an infection in kidneys or even liver.
5. Eases toothache: mix 1 teaspoon of carom oil with equal amount of clove oil. Floss your teeth and gums with this mixture to cure mouth odor, tooth ache or decaying.
6. Treats skin ailments: make a paste of carom seeds to apply over skin eruption, pimples, boils. This paste can even render relief to eczema patients.
7. Regulates pms: soak carom seeds over night and grind finely. Drink this to regulate scanty or excessive flow during PMS.
8. Benefits in arthritis: massage carom oil over painful joints and get relief from rheumatic pain.
9. Cures diarrhea: acute diarrhea can be easily cured with carom seeds. Prepare a brew of carom seeds to be consumed two times a day.
10: lightens facial scars: mix carom seeds powder with curd to be applied over acne scars. Follow this remedy consistently for 10 days and scars will start getting lighter.
11. Acts a mosquito repellent: mix carom seeds powder with mustard oil. Now smear this mixture over cardboard pieces and tie them at convenient places inside the room. This will keep irksome mosquitoes at bay.
12. Treats piles: the pain of piles can be effectively minimized by consuming carom seeds powder with buttermilk, seasoned with rock salt, after meals.
13. Enhances sexual ability: grind roasted carom seeds along with clarified butter and few tamarind kernels. Add 1 teaspoon of this powder to one glass milk with a dash of honey. Drink this every night. Over the time, this would enhance the sexual ability.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 29th june and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply I am in great tension.
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
Hii I wanna ask . Is that true that the hyman breaks only at the time of first sex ? I want to know it is confirmed that it will surely break the virginity on first sex ? If it is ! is there any other way to that will not bleed on first sex ?
Hello doctor last month my sister has taken abortion pills. She is not pregnant now. She gets her periods in this month. But no more bleeding was appeared. Will her next period be proper. Pls advice. What to do? Any extra tablets should be taken or not for bleeding.
Not sure if there is anyone who is happy with their image, different people have different complaints. Fat thighs, fat upper arms, too thin legs, sagging breasts, pot belly, the list is just too long. While exercise and diet can be used to achieve overall fitness levels, they cannot produce the body shape that you have in mind (simulating your celebrity body part maybe). Almost all complaints revolve around the excess fat (in most cases) and about the quality of the skin.
However, there are various surgical methods which can produce results that are amazingly quick, effective, and safe. Body contouring is usually done by removing excess fat deposits and skin from various parts of the body. The skin also gets tightened during the process, also reducing cellulite. While most women complain about thighs and hips, men complain about their stomach area.
Some of the common body sculpting procedures includes:
- Arm lifts: With age, there is excessive fat accumulation and sagging of the upper arm, which can be corrected by removing excess fat. Contrarily, thin arms can be helped by using biceps implants.
- Tummy tucks: The excess skin and fat is removed from the tummy area and the muscles are tightened to produce a firmer look
- Thigh lift: Another common area of concern, the tone is improved by removing excess, loose skin.
- Pectoral implants: Can be used in men who desire muscular chests.
- Butt lifts and butt implants: These are used to alter the shape of the buttocks, either reducing it or firming it up.
In all these body contouring procedures, liposuction is the common technique.
Is it for you? If you are in overall good health with good thick and elastic skin, go for it. However, have realistic expectations by having a detailed discussion with the doctor. It will definitely help in fat removal, cellulite reduction and skin tightening; however, the key is to set a common goal and work towards it.
My mother is 48 years old and she has a problem of osteoarthritis in her right leg. As we showed to doctors, they say the cartilage between joints of knee is almost finished i.e there is less space and which restricts my mother to walk fast, to use stairs ets. Also they said that the left knee is good enough for now but too much , but with time that will also get affected as whole weight will be on left leg. They have given some medicines for making of cartilage like "CARTIGEN-DN" and some calcium doses, some painkillers (if required). Also they said do rest as much as she can. The reason for such problem is being overweight. She weighs 100ks but she eats normal food and she drinks lot of water but still her weight is this much. Also she has now started going to physician for some affective exercises but from 2-3 day she is facing some kind of pain in her one side hip bone. I just want to ask for diet plan to take and what other measures are there for such problem.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON HOW TO FIND THE BEST TREATMENT RATHER THAN DOCTOR.
You are struck by this unknown throat problem, your general physician is not very helpful, he tried his level best but still no relief. The big question “who is the best doctor, who can solve my problem”. Like a child’s play the hand slides down to cellphone and you search the best throat doctor. Little did you realize that you are unscrupulously falling in the trap of finding that nonexistent “best doctor”. Finding the best doctor is akin to say “finding the best dog “or “finding the best spouse”. Not only its purely subjective proposition but often leads to disasters if you jump blindly. In fact, if you search Ent doctors on google, almost all of them will be quoted as best ent doctors. The menace is so much widespread spread to the extent doctors have posted youtube videos (unbelievable 341,000 videos ) claiming themselves to be best doctors in india. Its more of marketing gimmick and trap in which patients often fall into. Medical council of india does not award best doctors to any one and neither is there a yard stick to judge all doctors on one scale.
Coming back to the basic question, who is the best guy to treat my throat? However badly you want to know that “name”, it would be a shocker if i tell you the truth, the name doesn’t exist. While a seemingly simple voice change can be a sign of voice exertion and may need only voice rest to cure it, it can very well be a subtle sign of malignancy that can be picked by narrow band imaging available only at the finest centers. Since the variation is so huge, it is unlikely you will ever come across “know all”, “do all” and “fix all” person.
Often the only practical solution to your problem is where can i find an honest, skillful, caring and available doctor. Your personal preference may force you to think any of the four characteristic more important and you may choose to overlook some inadequacy if your big goal is satisfied. That’s why we have mixed opinions of any doctor. Even with a very reputed doctor, your choice feels like rolling a dice in snake and ladder game.
More people than ever are now searching for a physician they can call their own. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find reliable, easy-to-understand information about specific doctors or practices. It may seem like a burden or restrictive to choose a care provider.
When you are choosing a doctor, look for someone who:
a) Treats you with respect: good doctors understand that a patient is vulnerable. Being respectful goes a long way toward helping the patient explain symptoms, take responsibility for decision-making and complying with instructions.
b) listens to your opinions and concerns:
c) encourages you to ask questions
d) explains things in ways you can understand: helps you understand what the next steps will be, and what the possible outcomes and their ramifications might be.
e) takes steps to prevent illness-for example, talks to you about quitting smoking.
It’s a known fact that doctors with better communication and interpersonal skills are able to detect problems earlier, can prevent medical crises and expensive intervention, and provide better support to their patients. This may lead to higher-quality outcomes and better satisfaction, lower costs of care, greater patient understanding of health issues, and better adherence to the treatment process
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE WITH THE RIGHT DOCTOR
Make a list of the doctors you have in mind. Surf/call to learn more about them. References are usually most helpful and try calling your friends relatives to have their opinion. The answers to the following questions may help you make the best decision. Think about your experience after the first visit. Use your first visit as a litmus test. After u have seen the Doctor. Ask yourself, Did the Doctor-
1. Give me a chance to ask questions?
2. Really listen to my questions without interrupting?
3. Answer in terms I understood?
4. Show respect for me?
5. Ask me questions?
6. Make me feel comfortable?
7. Address the health problem(s) I came with?
8. Ask me my preferences about different kinds of treatments?
9. Spend enough time with me?
10. Explain the diagnosis and treatment, and specify a date for a follow-up?
If your doctor doesn’t fit in the check list and you are frustrated. It is important you should know your rights as a patient. this includes but not limited to following. so make sure you ask everything
a) Why do I need this treatment?
b) Are there any alternatives?
c) Are there any side effects?
d) What is the test for?
e) When will I get the results?
f) Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?
HOW TO MAKE MOST OF YOUR TIME WHILE TALKING TO DOCTOR?
Since time is limited and it is unfair to expect that doctor will address your every little concern. It’s important you structure your interaction with him and get most of his time.
Ask questions. If you don't, your doctor may think you understand everything that was said.
Write down your questions before your visit. List the most important ones first to make sure they get asked and answered.
You might want to bring someone along to help you ask questions. S/he can also help you understand and/or remember the answers.
Ask your doctor to draw pictures if that might help to explain something.
Let your doctor know if you need more time. If there is no time that day, perhaps you can speak to a nurse or assistant. Or, ask if you can call later to speak with someone.
Ask for written instructions.
WHAT DOCTORS EXPECT FROM PATIENTS
1. You know important things about your symptoms and your health history. Tell your doctor what you think she/he needs to know.
2. Always bring a list of medicines you are taking (include when and how often you take them). Talk about any allergies or reactions you have had to your medicines.
3. Tell your doctor about any natural or alternative medicines or treatments.
4. Bring other medical information, such as x-ray films, test results, and medical records.
WHAT DOCTORS DISCOURAGE PATIENTS FROM DOING?
a) Talk bad about previous doctors and blaming them for everything.
b) Test the knowledge of doctor rather than getting to the problem
c) Bargain and talk how other people are offering treatment much cheaper.
d) Expect 100% results for everything while patient is busy drinking, smoking and sitting like a sloth.
e) More worried about side effects of treatment than the real problem of disease in front of them.
f) Read unedited blogs and websites which do not give peer reviewed medical information and discussing unfiltered half-baked ideas.
Ultimately it boils down to some sort of amicable agreement between doctor and patient which Leeds to success of treatment. From patient’s perspective “patient really doesn’t care how much a doctor knows till he knows how much a doctor cares”. Bottom-line finding a good doctor who can deliver the best treatment is always more practical then the searching for best doctor who may not deliver the best treatment.
source : http://www.3sensesent.com