Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I was detect diabetic last month and it was 285mg/dl in random and 187 in fasting. But now I test in kit and it is 175 in fasting. Is it gud improve or poor. Please help.
My hair becomes oily within 2 days after having hair wash and suffering with hair fall and dandruff. Please suggest diet and medicine to get over this problem.
I am 21 year male I have a very hectic life and in my leisure I use my phone and even after sleeping for 10 hours I feel like I haven't slept.
I checked my blood sugar level in empty stomach. The glucometer shows 105 and today it shows 113. I doubt I have diabetes, I found few symptoms like ants after I urinate and feeling hungry. What should I do to keep my sugar level normal. Am I a diabetic patient or still is there a chance. Im 23. Please help.
I am a student and according to my age my body is not growing since 3 years not my weight is increasing nor height?
I do suffer absolute breathlessness in any fine day, I was a regular smoker but recently quit do have average active lifestyle, do have lots of stress and anxiety also have acute sinus and blocked nose vessels also suffer chest pain specially while eating. Kindly suggest.
I am 62 years Male have High BP from last 6 yrs. Medication started with Telmikind H80 from last 6 months having telmikind H 40 BP checked today 90/140. Can I stop the medication?
I am having pimples on my face. I take many medicines but nothing happens what should I do to get relief from pimples and their marks.
My age is 61. I am suffering from 2 no of kidney stone problem. I want any herbal solution which can help to remove stone from my body. I want herbal as well as medical medicine. And eyes is always filled with water/tear. WANT A REMEDIAL SOLUTION FOR BOTH THE PROBLEM.
Hello, I'm 19 years old and my height is around 5" 3. So can it is possible to increase height? Suggest some tips. Plz.
I am loosing my hair when I take shower, I had good hair but now I am using chlorine water, previously I was using water from well for bathing but now only chlorine water is available. What can I do to reduce my hair fall?
My eyes have became yellow and I am also having sliced fever and from My eyes water is coming all the time. What should I do?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.