Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
What I do for increasing may height plzz advice me any medicine or supplement! And any type exercise for increased night.
I'm 22 yrs old male I need to gain weight since i'm 20 kgs less according to my bmi and also with pimples in my face. Need to increase and improve by body naturally and change my face pimple less. Need diet tips. Is it ok to go gym for improvement? due to this im losing some works which I was intended to do but the work is not being allocated for me by my superior. Awaiting for your response.
I am going to gym regularly but my muscles is not gaining and my weight is not gain please tell me for this problem.
I am 21 year old male height 6 feet 5. Concerned about fatigue caused mainly because of gym. Workout session last for 45 mins to 1 hr. Request the type of protein that should be consumed and diet plans for the same calories burn approximately 500 calories.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I wanted to gain some weight, I've tried many health supplements like, Mass gainers and whey proteins, but couldn't put on much weight even after having those, so what shall be done?
Sear sir got operated for gal bladder in January and removed after that urine infection took medicine for 15 days now burning sensation in urine again and very less urine coming taking alkaline syrups 2 spoon twice pls recommend what to do 47yrs old.
I have pain in my heart. And it increases day by day. In the night it attacks more, please help me with this.
Hello sir My sister accidentally eat little bit himalaya baby powder, immediately we make him to do vomiting but we are in tension is there any problem with it what to do.
Plz suggest a diet to my father ,although open heart bye pass surgery is happen 4 year before in the year 2012. Although few month before I completed my father regular checkup. All the report is good. Bt some time liver problem happen. And one important thing is. My father also suffer by hept-B.so please suggest a proper diet. Thank you.
I am 66 year old and my Blood sugar today is Fasting: 176 and PP: 283 mg/ as per Dr. Lal Lab report. My blood pressure is 90 / 140 I am taking Amril 2mg & GalvasMet 50/1000mg one tablet each before Breakfast once in a day.
1.Muje pure datto me halka sa dard mahsus kar raha hu 2. Kammar me kafi dard ho raha he Kya reason ho sakta he.
I am 19 years old. I had sex in august. Unprotected twice and protected once. After the protected sex I took a pill. My period ran late by a week. I drank coriander water for two days and on the fourth day I had my periods. The first two days it was normal and on the third day it ceased. Now I still did not get my period. I took three pregnancy tests and all say it is negative. What do I do?
We all have used homeopathy as a cure, and we know from experience that it works. This complementary modality of healing works on the principle of ‘like kills like’. All homeopathic medicines are derived from natural sources and are then diluted and ‘potentized’ to make them safe.
Here are a few common ailments that respond very well to homoeopathic medicines:
Common Cold- Allium Cepa (onion) which causes tearing in the eyes and dripping from the nose, is a frequent remedy for common cold and hay fever. It is very effective when there is a watery, and burning nasal discharge from the nose. Oscillococcinum, Bryonia, Belladonna, Arsenicum Album and Aconite are also excellent cures for influenza. Bryonia is especially useful in treating body aches that accompany fever.
Shock and Trauma From Injury- Arnica (mountain daisy) is the best remedy for trauma due to injuries and is an excellent first aid. It also helps to reduce pain and speeds up the healing process.
A Sore Throat- Aconite, Arsenicum Album and Belladonna are very good. Aconite helps during the onset of a sore throat while Belladonna is helpful in curing tonsillitis.
Nerve Problems- Hypericum (St. John's wort) is the first medicine to consider for injuries to the nerves or to parts of the body rich with them, like the back. This medicine is especially good for treating shooting pains.
Psychiatric Ailments- Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) is most effective in treating acute grief, anxiety, and depression, especially due to loss of a loved one.
Cramps- Magnesia phosphorica (phosphate of magnesia) is the most effective remedy for cramps, including menstrual cramps.
Indigestion- Nux Vomica (poison nut), Aconite, Carbo Veg and Pulsatilla all treat indigestion. Nux Vomica is especially useful in relieving symptoms of flatulence, constipation/diarrhoea and heartburn. Carbo Veg is extremely useful for getting rid of gas after food.
Sprains-Rhus tox (poison ivy) is the medicine of choice for people suffering from sprains and strains. It’s especially useful when the person suffers from more pain when he starts moving after resting. It can also treat symptoms of arthritis and flu.
Remember to take these medicines in the 6th or 30th potency only. If you are suffering from minor pain or discomfort, you should take the medicine 3 times a day but if the discomfort is severe, you can take the medicine every 1 to 3 hours, tapering off later.
If you do not observe at least some improvement even after 24 hours of taking the medicine, it probably is the wrong one. Consider taking another medicine or better still, consult a homoeopathic doctor. It is also best if you treat yourself for non-threatening acute conditions only and go for professional care for chronic conditions.