Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
My chest pain from 3 days & also stomach pains a lot. My heart some time choked with cough & feeling pain while breathing. Urine is dark yellow & it smells badly. What can I do? Please resolve my problem.
Sir I am 25 years old and I am suffering from back pain I also visit for doctor but I am not feeling good so what will be doing.
I just have pain at the left side of my chest. The pain is not too high but it occurs suddenly at anytime. What should I do for this.
Pain in lower back, centred around spine, for last 3 months. This pain occurred while jumping with little tilt backwards. Tried physiotherapy (8 sessions) of IFT and deep heat therapy but with no long lasting relief. Little relief but pain started again. Applied Move and did warm water massage for a long stretch but no results. Pain usually increases now days while excessive walking or physical activities. Doctor asked to get MRI Lumber Spine done. In the report everything is mentioned normal except below 2 highlighted points- L4-5 & L5-S1: loss of disc signal, posterior disc bulge indenting bilateral traversing nerve roots. Impression: findings are suggestive of degenerative change. Please advice what could be the concern here.
I have headache problem. In last few months its come often. That time my nerves in my head got heavy pain. Tell me what I do?
Before 1 year ago I fall down from bike and at that time my right shoulder automatically get some pain but during the accident there was no contact of my right shoulder to the ground and that pain is increasing now a days when I am bowling I get a internal pain in my shoulder. Also when I am throwing something also there is some pain also when I bend my shoulders little back also I am getting the same pain soo please recommend how can I get relieve from the pain permanently?
Hallow Sir I am 37 and suffering from stress and back pain also. Actually MRI report is d10-d11 infected. Doctor said 4 types of needle biopsy was done and one test was some information. Doctor said spondylosis probable tuberculosis. Another doctor said its pott's spine. I have already confused. Actually before biopsy BLOOD BORNE VIRUS SCREEN test was done and results were Hiv- Negative, Hbv- Negative, Hcv- Negative. Two years ago I had some big mistake in my life I had fully unprotected sex with two prostitute. Doctor now I am stress about am I safe to HIV or not, and what is my actual diseases and time of cure?
1.Keep yourself warm
Back pain is caused due to vitiated vata and the main quality of vata is that it is cold and so it is necessary to keep yourself warm to prevent this disease.
2.Avoid intake of spicy/chilly food
Another feature of a vitiated vata dosha is dryness. To keep yourself hydrated it is necessary to keep a check on your diet. Chilly or spicy food like green chilies and can have a drying effect on the body which can in turn cause constipation, resulting in back pain.
3.Perform and Practice Padahastasana
Padahastasana (standing forward fold pose) is a great Yoga pose for lower back pain as this prevents the restriction of the stool-carrying channels that causes both constipation and lower back pain. Most of the reasons of back pain are not muscular and Padahastasana helps in elimination of the toxins from the body.
4.Oil your body
A vitiated vata causes stress, exertion, depletion and tiredness which in turn cause back pain. Also excess build-up of vata dosha leads to early ageing, and pain in various parts of the body. So to keep yourself young, supple and warm it is necessary that you oil your body daily before a warm shower. This will not just reduce pain in your back but will also slow your ageing process and make your skin healthy and strong.
5.Drink Ajwain (Bishop’s weed seed) tea
Ajwain seeds are highly beneficial for reducing and preventing pain in the back, as well as checking constipation. This can be included in the diet of a person not suffering from heat-related diseases. This is especially good to be consumed during the time of periods by women. Ajwain seeds can be boiled in water and consumed as a decoction. It is an instant pain reliever.
My wife have left shoulder pain along with hand. She have numbness as well. She was diagnosed with this issue 2 years back and had treatment with ortho doctor. Two days back she lifted heavy weight bags during vacation. Can you please advice?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.
I am 47 age male I have problem in my right shoulder in joint a growth of muscle (body) but no pain, I had consult a doctor he said inside fat so is it need a surgery?
What are muscle knots?
Muscle knots are points within a muscle where contracted fibers are unable to release, or, as the dictionary puts it: highly irritable localized spots of exquisite tenderness in a nodule in palpable taunt bands of muscle tissue.
A common problem for active people, muscle knots technically called myofascial trigger points, or mtps feel like a small knot to your fingertips. These knots can range from the size of a pinhead in smaller muscles to the size of your thumb in larger muscles. 2
Muscle knots can cause pain in two ways: (1) latent trigger points, which are knots that only hurt when you put pressure on them, and (2) active trigger points, which are knots that actively refer pain along your neural pathways, causing it in non-localized areas.
Trigger points in a constant state of contraction have excess metabolic waste and oxygen use because blood flow to this area stops this sends pain signals to the brain. Because your brain wants to stop the pain, it commands the muscle to rest, which leads to under-usage of the muscle. This is what makes the muscle shorten and tighten up.
What causes muscle knots?
The most common causes of muscle knots are:
1) accidents acute trauma, such as bad falls sports injuries that strain you joints and muscles
2) postural stress sitting too long with poor posture, sitting with no support, lifting improperly