Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi respected sir /madam i'm 23 year old girl in suffering from irregular menstrual cycle mc happens for me once in 3 months. During mc time i'll suffer a lot and leakage will lasts upto 15 day please suggest me some solution i'll be waiting for your precious response thanks and regards.
I have a pain in left side eye, jaw, upper teeth,neck and head also. All in left side since last 3-4 days during my fever.
My sister is having a high frequency bowel movement with normal stool. She is having high appetite and her stomach makes rumbling sound. Please advise.
I am having pimples on my cheeks n chin portion since a month. And its first time tat after using home remedies it not controlling. I hv oily skin. please suggest what should I do.
Sir I am 48 yrs young, slim and dynamic person. In my gallbladder two stones 8 mm and 9 mm. I have no pain and not any other problem. I am quite ok. What should I do. Should I remove gallbladder or leave as it is. Regards
I have small pimples on my penis top please tell me about the causes & help me too. Reply soon please.
I have been masturbating since 10 years. And I found that I get weaker erections. I'm scared about my future. I'm now 22 years old. How can I overcome this problem? And get good erections as earlier. Will this effect my sexual life?
Sir I want to know what is the symptoms of swine flue, and how we can treat a patient who effected from swine flue. Thank you.
Afer suffering from depression for 2 years 2013 & 2014 I have low sex desire. i consulted a psychiatrist and now I am completely ok but my sex drive is still weak .i have sleeping disorder since 3 month. Can I get back to normal sex drive. .please help.
I have regular pain in my shoulders and neck since last 2-3 months. Massaging and relaxing is not working. What should I do?
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.