Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident before an year At the time of the accident I lost my half teeth not fully exactly half of left 1molar and 2molar teeth and now when ever I drink any cool drink it's feel soo sensitive there and I stop drinking how to get rid of that problem.
Sir I am 47 years old and suffering with leukoplakia in left chick (inner v). Homeo, ayurveda and allopathic medicine used but not effectively cured.
One of my baby tooth(incisor in lower jaw) is still there in my mouth.While still it is there the permanent incisor has erupted and it is the tallest and inner most among all 8 incisors. Because of this all my tooth are gone out of their line slightly. I am 35 years male. So at this age is it ok if i want to get rid of the baby tooth and set all my tooth with clip?
I always brush my teeth but even though I have bleeding problem problem so please suggest should I do in this regard.
Pain may be the last symptom of the disease began much earlier.
Periodontal (gum) diseases may be painless .
So consult dentist as early as possible to avoid lengthy and costly treatment.
Dr.Jignesh C Patel
Deep Dental & Homeopathic Clinic
I'm 23 yo male. I have cold since last week. Now I can feel my lymph node in neck and it is somewhat swelled but not that much. I also had pericoronitis in my wisdom teeth last week. Can it cause swelling? I have health anxiety and right now I can't shake thought that it is lymphoma.
Hello, I've been super stressed lately for the past 2 months about having first been diagnosed with tonsillitis and then after antibiotics, Balanitis and Oral Thrush. Now my only symptoms are a feeling of a lump in my throat which could be related to stress because I have a small history with.
My grandfather is 80 years of age and recently had ulcers in his mouth, so he was not able to eat properly. He has removed his jaw and is using the temporary ones to eat. But because of the ulcers, he cant eat, the doctors can't diagnose the problem and keep on changing the medicines. He has become very weak and wasn't able to stand the other day. His legs and hands are swollen and he is not a diabetic patient. Please advise what can I do? I have his prescriptions with me and can forward if required.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.