Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, My father's blood sugar level is 210 in P.P. He is getting tablet Glycomet GP 2 Fort before taking meal at 10.00 clock, but level is continuing within 190 to 210. I think medicine is duplicate. Please advice me for further course of action and also diet chart. Thanking you.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy
Hi Can you guys what should I do to wake up early in the morning and please tell me what should I prefer at night times.
Hi, I got sudden imbalance while walking a month ago, Neurologist identified it as Peripheral Vertigo and medicines are given, which I have been prescribed for 15 days and have been taking for past three days, however the problem persists, what Should I do. The imbalance is there while walking but driving no issue is there. Rgds Amit.
Asthma is defined in a number of ways, and can be brought on from various sources, but one thing is clear across all cases – excess mucus lining in the respiratory tracts does not do any favors for someone suffering from asthma(अस्थमा का इलाज). Therefore, home remedies to cut through this excess mucus and reduce inflammation in the airways is essential. Turmeric, along with its powerful active ingredient, allicin, is able to do this incredibly efficiently, while also boosting the health of the immune system with its high antioxidant content. Adding turmeric to your meals, or drinking turmeric decoctions, is highly effective.