Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KaulYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 40 male I would like to know how can I curb my cholesterol in a natural way and any specific and safe medicine in ayurvedic which I can take and pls suggest me for acidity also.
I am a forty two year old man. I am suffering from cholesterol from last 2 years. I came to know that I have cholesterol from last 3.months and I tried many thing. To control it. But I can't decrease my cholesterol levels. I tried exercising, dieting, stopped eating fatty foods and many more things. Please help me out to control this.
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible.
Meri age 36 years Male hu, Mujhe mere chest me heart side pe halka pain mehsoos hota hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi bahut bechainy aur ghabrahat bhi hone lagti hai. Mujhe saans lene me bhi problem hone lagti hai. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old, sometimes dere is chest pain happened and it I resolved after1 minute, and back pain is also occur when continuously work in a position. Tell me.
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
I am 46 year old & diabetic from few months I heard my heart beat self is it called palpitation. How I cure from this.
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal,
But about heart attack's. The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their
Meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt
Their drinking habit while
Eating. For those who like to drink cold water, this
Article is applicable to
You. It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because,
The cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you
Have just consumed. It will
Slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge'
Reacts with the acid, it will break down and be
Absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats
And lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup
Or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers
Are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to
This demon. Avoid them for
Your heart's & health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.
I have wet cough for last two days. Sneezing is also there. I do not have any chest pain Also my throat is paining. Pls advise.
Sir/Madam, I can't sleep, constipation, Gas trouble, feeling High BP and my skin colour has dark as earlier I was fair. Now I am for sex which is not possible as I am still unmarried but going to marriage as earliest .so my question is this these problems are creating due to I am still unmarried. . Pls reply.
My mother has chest pains every time she does some major work etc. Cleaning or walking for a longer time. She's not been diagnosed with any heart diseases but she has high blood pressure. The pains have started about three days ago and this is the first time that happened.
Hi I am 27 years last few months back I had anxiety n acidity problem, but since from last 3-4 days I have palpitations regularly and I fell pain for 1 min in a day for 2-3 times. Is it heart problems or anxiety and does increase in cholesterol and triglycerides leads to palpitations? Please reply.
My mother's age 70 years she diabetic and pressure patient recently she is complaint with heart heavy and back pain I admit her heart hospital angiography done 3 vessel block Dr. says bypass what to do.
Sudden cardiac death occurs when your heart stops functioning unexpectedly and suddenly. When this happens if you experience sudden cardiac arrest and blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually results in death if it is not treated within minutes.
Occurring during a heart attack, the sudden cardiac arrest should not be mistaken for a heart attack. The immediate cause of sudden cardiac arrest is usually an abnormality in your heart rhythm, which is the result of a problem with your heart's electrical system. Your heart has its own electrical stimulator, which is a specialized group of cells called the sinus node located in the upper right chamber of your heart. The sinus node generates electrical impulses that flow in an orderly manner through your heart to synchronize heart rate and coordinate the pumping of blood from your heart to rest of your body.
If something goes wrong with the flow of these electric impulses through your heart, a condition known as arrhythmia occurs, causing your heart to beat too fast or too slow or in an irregular manner. Often these interruptions in rhythm are momentary and harmless. But if it is severe it can lead to a sudden stop in heart function.
Ventricular fibrillation is the most common life threatening arrhythmia which is the uncontrolled twitching or quivering of muscle fibers. It must be treated immediately to save a person's life. It can be treated by delivering a quick electric shock through the chest.
There are many risk factors that increase the risk of sudden cardiac death including the history of previous heart attacks, coronary artery disease, smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.