Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Jain
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay JainYour feedback matters!
I am 88 years for quite a longtime I have numbness on the bottom feet. Taking neurobion regularly no d. M advice.
I am 50 years old male, I have throbbing pain in my left hand specially when I lift my hand to put it in my shirt sleeve. I did have six settings of physiotherapy, he says its ligament pain so it takes time, but its not subsiding. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 59. 5ft 6 inches; 62 kgs. Having pain from neck radiating to right shoulder and right elbow and hand. Also at lower back there is fair amount bit of stiffness particularly in the morning.
Pain inner aspect of right knee while walking for around 2 month. Relived on taking rest. What should I do.
Hello doctors. I'm 27 years old. I'm suffering big pain in my right ankle back side from 6-8 months. Also consulted with doctors and taking medicine also. But till date any recovery not get. I'm using safety shoes in my duty periods. Because I'm a safety officer so I can't avoid same at job fields. Any suggestion please so I can get well soon.
My mother is around 78 year and she fell down and she has small hip fracture and doctor suggested that this will recover by having vitamin tablet so can you suggest which tablet are good or any other treatment?
I met accident in bike before 2 years got injured in right bottom knee. I got cured but still I have little pain. Can you give a solution for that?
My left leg's ligament was broked & I faced 2 much pblm when I run. So I request you to tell me how to solve it ?
Hi There I have pain, felt stiffness and cramp in back side of right leg below the knee. Can you please advise me? Best Regards.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.