Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay JainYour feedback matters!
I have got delayed in period usually all the time. please tell me how can i get it in regular intervals?
If I had a sex with a girl with using condom and a girl is having aids what are the chances to that I will be suffer by aids.
I'm 27 years currently in 6th week of pregnancy. My 5th week scan showed my baby is situated in the corneal inside uterus. No much information about it in internet .how to overcome this. Will the implanted embryo moves to mid position. Till how many weeks we can abort with injection shot?
Hi. I am 24 years old. Ever since I got my 1st period (I.e at the age of 14). My periods wer irregular. I would hardly get them monthly. The problem persisted for years. Last year I took up yoga, brisk walking and had a very healthy diet free of junk and sugar and white rice. I lost weight considerably, Became flexible and my periods became very regular. It would not even get delayed by a day also. I had a blood test in Aug 2015 that showed negative thyroid. And a scan in Sept 2015 that showed polycystic appearing ovaries (I dint do any further testing or treatments for this ). And from Dec 2015 for almost 9 months my periods wer regular but they became very scanty. Lasting only 3 days instead of 5 with light bleeding. Now due my busy schedule I stopped yoga walking and can not really focus on good diet since last 2 months and I haven't got my period since 2 months. I went to a gynecologist she said this is Pcos and once I start with my healthy lifestyle again and lose 5 more kgs it ll help me a lot. Along with this since a Month I have the following problems. 1. Lower back pain not very severe though 2. Vaginal dryness and itching. There is no lubrication or discharge. 3. Mild acne on forehead I will again visit a gyno and get detailed tests done and will restore my food habits and start with yoga asap again. But I have question that is really bothering me. I just badly need an answer to this. I read about pre-menopause and pre mature ovarian failure on the net. The symptoms are totally same! I asked a classmate about this and she said its true bcuz her mother got menopause at 39. I am very scared. Is this true? Do I have menopause? The other day I felt some kind of warmth in my upper back and I sweat a bit from palms n feet is this hot flash? Or is it my psychology becoz I have been obsessing abt menopause ever since I read all that. I know only tests can confirm all this and only then a doctor can give an opinion but just based on your experience is it possible to have menopause at 24? I don't drink smoke other wise healthy not sexually active If a doc could confirm on this I 'll really be relived. Thank you.
I am 23 years old. I am having periods irregularities from the past two months and this time my periods have been missed from 15 days. I need help to cure my problem kindly suggest me something for this.
I'm feeling strong itching in my vagina and vagina lining there is lil bit redness as well I used itch guard but it did not worked at all So please suggest me something.
For push ups ensure that the back is flat and core muscles engaged. The placement of the hands is important to target the correct muscles. Make sure to have someone who is spotting or assisting to keep the bar back and not too heavy. Or else injury can happen
I am 32 year old. I am pregnant. Starts 5th month of pregnancy. I am suffering from vomiting and leg pain problem.
Massage therapy helps relieve joint pain by improving circulation and soothing inflammation. In fact, several studies indicate that regular massage can improve pain, stiffness and range of motion in the affected joint.
To massage the affected area, use warm oil like coconut, olive, mustard, castor or garlic oil and apply gentle pressure while massaging.
2. Hot and cold compresses
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
- Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
- Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
- Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief
My wife aged about 33 years complaining in lower abdomen near ovaries on both sides as also in her back. Three months back an ultrasound was done in which in right ovary a hemorrhagic cist was detected. The doctor suggested me to take ovaral-g for four months, same has now about to complete but she is not getting change in pain. Apart from it she is complaining pain in her ribs in chest please suggest medicine/ mode of treatment.
My Periods date was on 1/10/2016 but now I am not having Periods on 4/10/2016, so please advice me what to do.
Hello doc. I delivered my baby on 11th Aug 2016 via forceps I want to know wen can I start gtng intimate again with my husband. Thanks in advance.
Just got an answer back from three doctors. Now I'm concerned about a deformed baby since I got off both on June 10, 2016 of the medications. I spoke to our gyno that they said I have to tell them so I have to take a birth control just in cause. I heard it will but, without a condom or using any birth control. Will that happen if our baby will be deformed or retarded?
Beer belly is a word that is used to describe a fat tummy that results from excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks. In case of any alcohol drink, the liver tends to burn alcohol instead of fat which leads to bigger tummies. Basically, if the calorie intake is higher than calorie expenditure, then fat tends to accumulate in the body.
Now if you want to turn that beer belly into six pack abs, then you need to follow these rules:
- Limit carbohydrate consumption: This means you have to cut down on sugar and starch based foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks and anything that has sugar in it. Follow a strict diet that focuses on limited amount of whole grains. Avoid simple carbohydrates which tend to spike blood sugar levels and aid in fat accumulation. Reduce your portion sizes to decrease your overall calorie consumption.
- Eat fiber: Increase fiber consumption as fiber is beneficial for losing fat. It helps in you feeling fuller and thus, eat less. Fiber also reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and bad cholesterol levels in the body. Eat foods that are rich in fiber such as beans, lentils and broccoli.
- Weight training: Weight training helps in losing body fat by increasing muscle mass in the body. Muscle burns calories at rest, so more muscle means more calorie burnt. Weight training also increases your metabolism which means your overall calorie expenditure will increase significantly. If you don't have access to a gym then combine bodyweight exercises such as pushups, squats and pull ups in a circuit. A sample workout circuit would be 20 push up, 20 squats and 5 pull ups one after the other. Rest for a minute and then repeat the circuit 5 times.
- Cardio: Cardio is very important in losing fat from all over your body. Opt for HIIT (high intensity interval training) instead of steady state cardio like jogging at the same pace over a period of time. Too much steady state cardio increases cortisol levels in the body leading to muscle loss. Instead focus on HIIT which means you do an exercise at full throttle for a short period of time such as 30 seconds. Rest for 20 seconds and then to another exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for another 10 minutes. This method keeps your metabolism elevated for 48 hours after your workout.