Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay JainYour feedback matters!
My father is having sinus problem. He regularly takes otrivin nasal spray to open his nose. Is there any permanent solution for it?
I'm having headache and fever for the last 4 days. Also my nose bleeds sometimes and I also get vomiting frequently. Sir I am very much in pain and need your help soon. Thank you.
I have suffer for ear pain in last one weak. Local doctor asked me its problem create for enter buds in ear. I want to khow that which medicine is suitable in this situation? please inform as soon as possible.
I had a dry nose bleed about two weeks back and even today the same thing happened. Its not a lot of blood, but when I spit after it there are specs of blood in my phlegm. Is this a reason to worry. The weather is very dry. Also I have a tendency to pick my nose a lot.
I hav traumatic perforation what precaution I should I take How much time it will take to cure completely.
My son aged 7 years has 101 fever, small swelling in the side of throat, antibiotic cefixime 100mg given with paracetamol and mefenamic acid. What is the problem.
I am having pain in my upper jaws from last 1 week. It is especially during yawning, otherwise I don't feel the pain. Even I am not able to open my mouth completely because of that pain. The pain is just next to the middle of my right ear and to an extend I can make out that the pain is not due to any infection in my teeth or any ear problem. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
As soon as I wake up I feel too drowsy .it takes a couple of hours for me to get really active. Y is that?
I am a 26 year old female. I am suffering from mouth pain and doctor says its case of mouth infection and give me some tablet 1. pantoprazole 2. Azithromycin and wokadine sore throat gargle But no relief. Please help me sir.
I am of aged about 34 years age. I am having couple of health related issues. Firstly I am suffering from acute sinusitis and have problem breathing at night and secondly I have a problem with hair loss. Could you please let me know if they are related to each other and is it necessary to go for surgery to cure sinus.
I have a problem of bleeding from nose it happens daily, tell me any suggestions to revive these problem.
Hello doctor. Yesterday night my left nostril had blocked I could not sneeze from nostril, so I use take spit (jelly like spit) from nose to mouth. When I spit it out closed blood is coming including with spit. please say what is the problem doct. (Yesterday evening I took two raw garlic pieces) I am suffering throat infection too.
I am 65. There appears sometimes burning sensation under my feet which minimizes when water is sprinkled in plenty on feet and legs. The position is worse in summers but does not totally disappear in winters. Has it anything to do with neuropathy? Kindly advise. Thanks.
Hi doctor, I'm having wax in my ears & it pains a lot when I try to remove it through sticks so can I use Dewax or Waxolve for the same if yes then kindly tell the procedure to use it properly.
Fr last three dayz am getting fever again again, it goes fr sometimes then again fever comes. N also my throat is itching. Sometimes even head is paining. What it indicates.
My mom tounge is turning black she has diabeties and now is 50 years old. She says and thinks that it is because of having her blood pressure tablets. Thank you!
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.