Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay JainYour feedback matters!
Sometimes due to lift heavy weight a severe pain start in my back. Please give solution for. My problem.
From past few days I am feeling stiffness around neck and shoulders. Also I feel sleepy and less energetic. What to do?
I have a lower back pain. And when I got the mri scan it says that there is a minimal bulging of the disc l2 - l3. I work in the deck department on a cruise ship. And my work is heavy duty. As of now I am on treatment. But wud you suggest to go back to the same job. I mean is it ok to do the same heavy work.
When am lifting my right shoulder I feel pain in my shoulder joint please suggest prescription and medical suggestions.
I have back pain from so many months tell me any suggestions to cure this I take so many medicines and I consult doctor's also no use.
Hello sir. How to relief from knee pain. And joint s also it has been 1 month to this problem. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
I' m 56 years old male I am having knee pain since last 3 years kindly suggest any pain killers. Thankyou.
I am 30 years old. From a couple of days my backbone is having a lot of pain. I took medicines but it did not work. If you have have something which can cure this please comment.
A portion of my thigh has become stiff and a bit swollen. It's like that area is dead. There is no feeling of pain as long as I don't run.
I have problem of back pain over many yers. These problem totally destroyed my life, how can I solve it. Please help me!
Dear sir, I have a pain in my lower back, when I stand or sit in any position till 10 or more than 10 minute it starts from left side and slowly slowly its reach till upper back. Dr. What should I do? I am 26 year old male.
Sir the tablets can work inside the body directly to the parts of the body and the sprays will act outside the body. Then how can be that pain killer sprays will quick act on that part instead of a pain tablet?
i am suffering from Achilles Heel for last 3 years tried everything. i am sports person play state level badminton. Suggest remedy do all stretches consulted sports dr, ortho everybody but it does not get cured. I continue playing practice with it. I had rested for 3 months but nothing improved. Goes with painkillers
I am 27 year old. My acl ( legament) of knee get tear off. Dr advice me to do surgury. What should I do? please can knee brace or knee caliper helps me to avoid surgery?
Sir I had cholesterol240 now, three months before 220, now it is problem or I can do my regular life. I had past one month neck pain and knee pain. I already avoid alcohol and some non vegs.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.