Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 27 years old male and having pain all joints feeling rest less no energy high hart rate headache no appetite in morning feeling vomiting what should I do?
Good morning sir/madam, I am 32 year old and I am suffering from gas trouble problem from past 6 months.
I am 36 years old. Suffering from chronic direaha for last 8 months. All tests colonoscopy is ok. Suggest some medicine instead of librax. Due to this I am suffering from sleep disorder.
I am 27 year old. What are the symptoms of malaria. How can I protect from this disease? I am suffering from this disease before 11 days.
I am age of 20. How can I increase my best penis. Of its length and breadth. And how can I increase my stamina for long time sex.
I suffer from severe headaches often, at least once in two to three days. Can I know what's the reason for this?
I talk very loudly. People say I talk as if giving lectures. I have 40 decibels conductive hearing loss n both ears but I am able to manage it. I have issue only when people talking very softly. Pls guide.
Hii I am 20 years old. I have a fungus infection on my elbow eg. Ringworm wound. I have counslate many doctors and apply many anti dermatitis creams on them but do not get result. So can you please tell me medicines names so that I can take. please text me msg.
since 2000 I am a sugar patient I am taking insulin but my glucose level is fasting 150 and pp not less than 250 what I do please advice me.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.