Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GuptaYour feedback matters!
My tsh levels is 20, I am in risk, I need to consult doctor. I am taking thyronorm 25 mg presently. Kindly advise.
I am 42 years old lady. My report shows that my thyroid stimulating hormones are more than its range. Can you plzz help me know that what does it indicate and what should I do to take care of myself?
I AM SUFFERING FROM DIABETES LAST SIX YEARS AND USING ENGLISH MEDICINE BUT NOW I M NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS. I WANT TO GO WITH AYURVEDA MEDICINE. please SUGGEST ME.
Sir type 1 and type 2 diabetes bali female yadi apna blood glucose controle me rakhe to vo kya 70 and 80 years tak jinda rah saktee hai.
I am 67 years old and have got diabetes I am feeling very weekend reluctance to work How to regain my physical knowledge and efficiency and promptness in work, I do not like to loose my energy and interest in work I think it is possible if Blood sugar level can be diminished. IsesSo suggest me medicine life style and exercise I should perform.
Dear DoctorsMy uric acid level is little bit than normal level. Is there any side effects. If so how can I control it.
Hello Doctor, I'm a diabetic patient for last about 3 years now. Due to diabetic, I have lost almost fat from my body except of the stomach due to my life style or routine. By nature I am a self employed and entire day I have nothing to do except working on my laptop. To overcome the fat issue, I have joined Gym and do it regularly about 1 hour daily. Now I need your suggestion/expert advise on below few questions 1. Because of diabetic, I have lost about 10 kg wait and body have become slimmer than I ever expected. So, can it be recovered or gain little fat specially on/for hands and legs? 2. Can you also suggest me a good diet plan so that it isn't affect my routine including daily workout and control my sugar below 140?
My husband age 42 he had diabetes from last year yesterday he checks his sugar test before eating he has 158 and after eating he had 221 and thyroid 7.42. He taking homeopath with English medicine (I. E. Geminor m) and for thyroid 25 mig. Sir actually I want to know that he taking this medicine from one year it is okay or he should change to other medicines. Please give advice to me.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.
I am 56 years old and have diabetes (fasting 136 and pp 124) for the last 3 years and also have thyroid (6.5). Please Advise.
Hi, I am 32 years female having a weight of 73 KGS . I had a slight variations in my TSH level , when the T3andT4 was normal last year. So Dr. prescribed me thyronorm tablet of 50 mcg. Now when I recently checked thyroid test by putting the 50 mcg tablet, the T3 and T4 is normal but the TSH is 7.02 where the normal range is 0.35-5.5mIU/ml. I always have dry mouth and I sleep late and wake up late. Even if I sleep early I couldn't get my sleep. Am I subclinical thyroid or do I require treatment or is the dose normal for me? This dosage should be altered? Thank you.
I am 63 years old Diabetic Hyper tension patient for past 17 years is suffering from kidney stone and pain left foot bottom while walking. Kindly advise the medicines pl.
I am male - 65 years recently I found, I got sugar 247 rbs. Pl. Advice me, the safest medicine - to take regularly.
My son's uric acid test result is 6.39 and he had whole body joint pain especially in left knee. Know what should I do to treat this.
She is suffering from this problem since 2004 and she feels that her muscles power is weak day by day and she is also suffering from hype thyroid and now thyroid is under control. Her age is 40 years and her weight is 50Kgs.
My dad blood sugar level is 300 now hes having fever and kidney problem too so what food should he eat and suggest some mild medication.
Time in evening my sugar level is 220 random is dis fine or not okk plss suggest .any diet to control or random is okk.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and