Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old man suffering from type 2 diabetes. My post lunch blood sugar level is 402mg/dl. What would you advice me? An oral hypoglycemic drug or humusulin? please reply.
My father age 79 has a wound in his left foot on last two fingers, is sugar patient. It's not healing, consulted doctor who says its because there is a block in his nerves, so ct scan angio necessary, please advice and prescribe.
Hlo sir My dad is suffering from diabetes. His sugar level is around 150 (fasting) and around 240 (pp). His foot nails are very black and are brittle. Last year he was suffering from ganguering. And sometimes his fingers became unstable (sleepy fingers) Please suggest something.
I am facing thyroid problem. It is 5.45 THS. Is it dangerous fraction? Which is its normal rage? Our family doctor advised me to take 1 tab daily in the morning for whole life. How can I heal it.
Sir I am 65 years old and having diabetic problem for 15 years. On 4th of this month my right side of the face weaken and saliva drooling from right side of the mouth. Admitted in hosp. Ct scan, mri scan of brain taken. Finely Dr. Said I am having bells palsy. He advice me for physiotherapy and renerge plus tab. Going through the internet I found some advise to take prednisolone tab 2 time for 10 days. Can you pl tell me what I should do now. 9 days pass now and no improvement. Kindly advice me what to do? when I calf I feel like some. Fluid in the head. Like water goes inside ear. Pl tell me. Thanks.
My husband age is 32 years. Weight 86.6,height 173 cm, B.p 126/75, HbA1C 5.6% LDL Cholesterol 105 mg/dL. He used 1 cup brown rice in lunch. Morning breakfast is 5 idly raagi dosa and rice idly. 3 chapatis used night time. I heard something about chapati for hypothyroidism patients.In that wheat has some gluten food. Is chapati good for hypothyroidism problem. Please suggest diet plan?
All the food you consume throughout the day including salad dressing and cereals have sugar in disguised forms. Health practitioners have cited sugar to be the number one concern in the list of unhealthy food items. Cutting out sugar from your meals completely can prove to have amazing benefits for your body.
Here is what cutting out sugar from your daily diet can do for your body and health:
- A healthier heart: Eliminating sugar completely from your daily diet ensures a healthy heart and lesser cardiac problems and complications as the sugar causes a hike in the insulin levels. The spiked insulin can cause complications in the nervous system and cause blood pressure to rise which increases the chances of suffering from a stroke.
- Battling obesity: One of the best outcomes of cutting out sugar from your diet is losing weight. People who consume foods rich in sugar are prone to obesity as sugar gets converted into fat in the body. Once you start eating foods which are devoid of sugar, you’ll start observing a remarkable difference in your weight.
- Helps in avoiding bad cholesterol: People who consume too much sugar usually have low levels of good cholesterol and higher levels of bad cholesterol because of the accumulation of triglycerides and blood fats. Bad cholesterol creates blockages in the arteries and blood vessels which cause heart diseases.
- Lowers depression: The brain depends on a supply of chemicals such as glucose and insulin in order to function. However, when an excessive supply of glucose (sugar) is provided to the brain, insulin allows the sugar to enter the cells which can lead to constant sugar spikes in the brain. A sugar spike can cause your brain to become immune to glucose which makes it less effective, thus causing depression and anxiety. Thus, when you completely cut down on sugar, you reduce chances of depression by almost 40%.
- Better oral health: As you might have heard, sugar causes the enamel decay which can cause serious oral problems. Other than cavities, sugar can give you bad breath which is why you need to cut it out from your daily diet completely. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!