Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GandotraYour feedback matters!
I'm 67 yrs. Old. I'm suffering from migraine. Whenever it starts I take 1/2 migranil tablet. What is the precaution to avoid it?
I have running nose for 5 months. After i Take medicine it's OK but after few day again repeat. What should I do?
I have pancreatic problem and treatment is going on but I have habit of smoking. Is smoking harmful during this disease. I also want to know if I used nicotine chewgum. Is it ok. Kindly suggest.
Hello sir My sisters age is 21. She is suffering from backache n she feels like something is vibrating inside her right chest. Is this any serious matter? please reply fast.
Hi Doctor, I have a doubt, regarding my sex as while I see any movies or songs I get tempted and the fluid from my penis often comes out very fast Is there any disorder. Regards, Althaf.
My mother having chest pain high bp and having done some e. C.G xray and doctor telling she is having ihd disease What it is? Burning in chest and pain also.
हेलो मेरा हीमोग्लोबिन 6.5 है यह बहुत कम है कोई ऐसा तरीका बताओ कि जल्दी से जल्दी यह सही लेवल पर पहुंच जाए
I have already use stop and squeeze method and all other, please advice some medicines for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?
Hi, My wife is infected with Hepatitis B. She is taking medicine Tenvir (Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate tablets IP 300 mg) since last 2 yr, with the consultation from Dr. from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Dr. Suggest us that we need to take this medicine for 2-3 yrs. Please let me know is Hepatitis B is curable? How long we need to take this medicine? Is this medicine effective? Thanks,
Dear Dr. I have an elevated PSA of 43 AFTER a radical prostatectomy in 2007. I have been put on a Hormone Suppressant (Eligard 45 mg) on 14 MARCH 2015. I have no other symptoms except I run a low grade fever almost everyday that come and goes at any time of the day. I take one or two crocins and the fever goes away. I have run ALL tests possible to trace the reason for this fever but have had no luck. Could you please shed some light on why I get this fever? Thank you very much in advance.
I don't fell well in my stomach yesterday i have some pain. i have also pain in my back. what should i do ?
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
Can I get an answer from good sexologist as I have lost my libido completely. No problem in erection I can feel very hard erection but no desire for sex since 5 yrs. M 25 years old and tried every medicine from many sexologist. Everybody prescribe same kind of medicine which is costly but not effective. These medicines works for erection not for libido. I am looking very specifically for libido treatment. Anyone can help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I am suffering from BPH and am now on Hytrin 1 mg tablet. One per day. I am interested to know if there is an effective drug in homeopathy for this. Can you please prescribe? How long it will take to get considerable relief from the drug?
Hearing that a person is HIV positive instantly makes us wary of him or her and unconsciously we may begin avoiding social interactions with them. However, HIV does not spread through the air or by water and hence there is no reason to ostracize HIV positive people. To understand how to prevent the transmission of HIV it is essential to first understand how the virus is transferred from one person to another. There are three ways in which this virus can be transmitted from an HIV positive person to another. These are:
- Through blood
- Through bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal or rectal fluids
- From a mother to a child
Keeping this in mind, here are a few ways to prevent the transferring of HIV from one person to another.
- Use only Disposable Syringes: Getting pricked by a needle that has been used on a HIV positive patient can increase your risk of suffering from the disease. Hence, insist on using a fresh needle for blood tests etc. Also ensure that the syringe and needle and destroyed after being used.
- Registered Blood Banks: In case you need a blood transfusion, get blood only from registered blood banks. These blood banks need to run HIV screening tests before collecting blood and hence are guaranteed to have only HIV negative blood as opposed to local quacks.
- Use a Condom: The only way to prevent the transference of HIV cells while having intercourse is by using a condom. This is essential not only for vaginal intercourse but for anal intercourse as well.
- Get Tested: Today, an HIV screening test can be easily done and your results are guaranteed to be kept confidential. STDs can increase your risk of getting infected with HIV or spreading it to others. Get tested regularly for STDs and insist that your partners are checked for it as well. This is crucial if you have more than one sexual partner.
- Limit the Number of Sexual Partners: The more number of people you have sex with, the higher your chance of getting infected with the virus and transmitting it to others. Remember, HIV has no overt symptoms that are visible to the naked eye.
HIV cannot be cured but it can be controlled through medication. Hence, if you suffer from this disease, follow the doctor's prescription religiously to prevent transmitting the virus to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.