Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay BhutaniYour feedback matters!
Hello My daughter who is going to be 5 years in october was suffering from meningitis/septicemia? (doctors thought) from 3months old and was given antibiotics ets for more than one month and EEG test shows she has seizure disorder. Till now she cannot speak and even though she can walk she still has problem (not like normal child). Her hearing is good. I give her dilentin at morning and evening till today from 3 months old. Did she have chance to get cured? which hospital will I take her t? please help.
I am have been suffering from insomnia since few days due to my late night office work. What should I do?
My wife is 57 years suffering from insomnia since quite long. Earlier she was taking Zolfresh - 5 mg and now taking Ativan 1 mg with doctor's advice. She takes it at 8.00 pm and get sleep at 10.30-11.00 pm. But she does not get sleep well. Pls. Advice.
I have severe headache problems. I am suffering from migraine. Often I have to take disprin like 4, 5 at time. And that leads me to depression. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. Find me a way.
Hello, my age is 21 and I have problem of nightfalling I can not stop it sometime its continues 2 days how to stop it I feel very week after it my hand and legs shake and I ejaculate before sex I just touched her body with my penis its ejaculate only just touched and while kissing I ejaculate how to control it pls hlp me and I have not so confident to talk the girl whenever I talk to girl my voice like I am exist how is it tell me.
From past 3 months my hands starts shake automatically, also head is shaking! Is this a vitamin problem? Why this happens? When. I go to doctor they suggest me to take neurobion forte 1 month but this also not working.
I am suffering from chronic headache since last 3 months. It occurs with a gap of few days but when it attacks lasts for 2 days. Is it migraine or something dangerous.
I have numbness in my both hand as well as in my toes I have done blood test for sugar which was normal.
As there is no use of migraine tablet for migraine headache, now using naprocyn tablets frequently. is there any side effect of that.
I have left side paralysis with facial deviation. What will be the best physio therapy exercise. Plz suggest me.
My wife is suffering from numbness of skin and severe pain in left abdomen and back up to spine. Following tests have been done with out any significant findings: abdomen ct scan - enlarged liver 17%, age related changes seen in lumber region but insignificant. Mri spine - dorsal - normal, slight age related changes abdomen u/s - normal hemogram - normal lipid profile - slight increase in ldl & lower hdl kft - normal urine routine and culture - minor colony of staphylococus thyroid - normal doctors consulted till now do not associate any of diagnostic findings with symptoms and have put her on pregabalin 75 mg nucoxia120 and rabekind dsr. Request advice from concerned specialists on exact cause of her condition and way to diagnose and treat her. She is 52, slight overweight and post menopausal since last two years. Regards.
Is ashwagandha capsules recommended to treat insomnia. If yes, what is the dosage, is it 2 times a day with meal? What is recommended ashwagandha leaf or root extract? How long is this dosage recommended? And lastly which brand would you recommend?
I'm taking depression, anxiety and insomnia alopathic Medicine right now from aims hospital since 2013. I want to stop alopathic Medicine because they are not working properly in my condition and want to treat me frm ayurvedic Medicine. Is any way to cure me. I'm feeling multiple symptoms like not see clearly frm eyes, tightness on the left side upper head, Nervousness ,restlessness, fear, not interest to do my duties, Duty to be difficult, keep thought's always in mind, impaired memory ,Anger, mind want alcohol and smoking consumption. I'm taking alcohol and smoking occasionally. Now I'm quieting alcohol and smoking but problem. Still. Life not feel happy to be living. Etc.what should I do. Please help me. Can ayurvedic work without taking alopathic Medicine and how to stop alopathic Medicine. What I do? Help me out.
What are the alternative treatment for LUMBER STENOSIS to avoid surgery. Having numbness in lower limbs but not much back pain.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.