Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AroraYour feedback matters!
I am M/64/ 6'/80 kgs having DM II, HT for past 12 yrs. Cholesterol 136 Triglycerides 126 HDL 42 VLDL 25 LDL 69 CRP 1.0 HB 1AC 7.5 I have been feeling breathless for past several years on vigorous walk. Never took it seriously until a doctor friend told for heart check up. Echo OK, TMT-- no major issue. Walked 7-5 minutes. Thallium Stress OK. Doctor says heart is enlarged. Other says it is OK and for Breathlessness he says vasal is suppressed and creates this issue Leading almost sedentary life style. Beside medicines for DM II and HTN, Cardiologist prescribed the following medicines. Lasix OD, Carvidon TDS Ranx 500 Myonit 2.6 BD. out OD ANy Advice Please Thanks.
My husband had sugar at the age of 16. Now his sugar level is very high 650. What should I do for him?
I am 35 years old I am 90 kgs with height 5" 7, my father is having diabetes from past 18 years my mother is from last 3 years so far I am not diabetic wt precautions should I need to take wt tests should I under go.
I have a dick problem the skin is not coming down coz of that my dick size is 4" am afraid pls help me.
sir i am 21 year old and suffer from constipation.what is daily care i should take so that i get rid of this.
Sir I m 26 year old, sir morning time main agar main fresh hota hu to mujhe stomach me marod hoti hai and stool bahut chipchipi hoti hai jisse me fresh ache se nahi ho pata aur apna work time par nahi kar pata, please give me a solution.
Hi. I am Sunil. I am 22 years old. From last 10 days I am having loose motion continuously. I am taken medicine but not any relief. Can't able to understand what I will do. Please suggest some medication.
My self name change (Aryan) I have diabetes last 3 month now I give my medical report of blood sugar & urine sugar ketone. Fasting plasma glucose 267.8 mg/DL 2 hrs plasma glucose 450.9 mg/DL Please tell me about my diabetes type . Because my Dr. not give me proper information. I am waiting for your answer . Thanking you .
I am doing masturbation from last six years, and now my penis is small in size and not enough erection, please help me.
I am suffered and think so much about sex Me and wife not satisfied But loves so much Due exertion I tired so much.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.