Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AroraYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of constipation from last two years. I have already taken a little medicine for this. Please give me your consult.
If X ray is normal. Should I go for ct scan. There is continuous pain in my chest at centre and while I take deep breath.
My wife is 22 years old and she is suffering from tubercolosis of intestine medical college doctor operate her 3months before and the second operation is going to held so please tell me what are the complications and precautions.
I am suffering from bones disease. Please tell me remedies for fractured and weak bones and vitamin d deficiency.. I had multiple fractured bones. Please help me.
Maybe I have ED problem In my past I got full erection and hardness But from past 1 year I am not able to get erection for long time n hardness too Last 1 year I have smoke and drink also but know I have give up those things I am only 20 years Please help mae to get come over it I got erection in morning and when I sleep I also get erection when I masturbate I do exercise in my gym I am regular to gym Then whats the problem please help me.
I am having headache and eye pain from 25 days just after having my first sexual intercourse with one. What's the reason. I don't know. Please help.
I am having a problem with breathing. For eg. When I speak something normally in a normal tune its ok. But when I try to release the pressure from my stomach to higher the tune from normal to high tune it takes me problem in it. To release that pressure is so hard for me to do. And five to ten minutes I have to take the deep breathe voluntarily to get the oxygen. Could you please help in this?
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!