Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AroraYour feedback matters!
I am fainting for 2-3 hours anytime anywhere. Now I am not interested with family and friends. I want to die. What is problem with me? Why I have faint problem? Please give me answer. I am very thankful to you.
My son is suffering from bronchitis asthma since last two years and he is taking foracort rotacaps capsule on daily basis to control his asthma or I can say to control his cough. I want to know that long term use of these capsules is harmful for health or lungs. Pls advice some treatment or solution.
A lot of everyday spices are used as Ayurvedic ingredients can cure many day to day health problems. Ayurveda is a natural form of medicine, which consists of natural and organic ingredients. Such medicines seldom cause any side effects and discomfort to the body. An interesting fact is that these medicines and ingredients are also readily available in your pantry or kitchen and help in administering Ayurvedic treatments. It is always advised that you have some of these natural ingredients stocked up in your pantry.
But the question remains what to stock up and why? Here are some of the must have spices in your pantry, which would provide immediate Ayurvedic relief to your body.
- Ajwain/ carom Seeds: Carom seeds have great medicinal uses when it comes to relieving you of indigestion. Those suffering from gastric problems should definitely keep a packet of carom seeds in their kitchen. You can consume ajwain in different ways. You can prepare ajwain tea and drink it when cold. This can be done every alternative day or once a week to keep your digestive system healthy. You can also add some carom seeds to every possible dish. It not only enhances the flavour, but also helps you in keeping fit. Lastly, you can just consume some raw seeds after every meal.
- Turmeric: All of us know that turmeric is rich in medicinal properties. Many also know that it can be used as a paste by applying it directly over a wound; or it can be simply powdered and consumed with milk. Also you can make turmeric masks and apply it once a week to get a glowing flawless skin.
- Ginger: It is used specially by them who are very prone to catching cold or fever due to seasonal changes. Ginger tea is quite popular in this aspect. Apart from this, ginger juice and honey together offer a remedy for sore throat as well as helps you boost your digestion. Ginger is a spice, which can be added in chopped form, as a paste or whole in mostly all dishes. So, you get the taste of ginger and its medicinal properties in nearly all dishes that you consume.
- Saffron: It is an exotic spice, but is used a lot in Ayurveda. Saffron paste can cure dark circles around your eyes. Saffron itself adds taste to the dish and increases digestive power. Saffron consumed with milk boosts your immune system.
These are the four must-have spices in your kitchen that are used extensively in Ayurveda for treating various health problems through a natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.