Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Aggarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My mouth smell alot at any point of time I brush them daily and have lots of water to still the same is there any suggestions to control it or to vanish this problem bcz every time I can not cary the mint or sprays for this?
Hi, I am a 26 female. 2 months ago I had a swollen lymph node in my left armpit which was very painful. When consulted a doctor. He gave me a 5 day course of antibiotics and some pain meds which reduced the lymph node back to normal after a week or so I again developed swelling in the same lymph node, the doc asked me to repeat the treatment. Mid way through the treatment I scratched the underarm area in sleep due to excessive itching due to which it got red and scratched severely. In a day or 2 I developed bacterial infection surrounding that scratched area. Finally we went to a dermatologist who asked to stop medicines and gave medicines for the bacterial infection and creams to apply. After continuing that treatment for 10 days my arm pit was in a much better state. But suddenly 2 days back I have started feeling the bump in my arm pit from the lymph node again and its very painful. Yesterday my whole body started paining and so we had to go to hospital, where the emergency doc said this is Viral and gave another course of Antibiotics etc for next 5 days. I have no fever just body ache at some intervals. I am not sure what should I be doing, I have already been on so many meds since 1 and half months. The skin doctor also did some fasting tests for blood sugar Etc all of which came in range, only the ESR is at 42. I am not diabetic. Please help.
How to solve a my back pain and followed ankle Pain and my leg pain headache pain stomach pain. Please advise.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.