Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aisha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
In case you have a diseased uterus, which makes you infertile, you can undergo a procedure known as uterus transplant or uterine transplant to get pregnant. In the process of sexual reproduction, a diseased uterus does not allow embryonic implantation. This factor is referred to as uterine factor infertility or UFI. As a result, you will not be able to get pregnant.
Who requires a uterus transplant?
This procedure involves women who have UFI and women who had their uterus removed by hysterectomy. Women who have a damaged uterus on account of an injury or infection, which does not function anymore, can also undergo a uterus transplant procedure. Women from the age of 21 to 45 are eligible for this procedure. Many women are born without having a uterus. This condition is called Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome.
Uterus transplantation begins with undertaking a uterus retrieval surgery on the uterus donor. The uterus, which is recovered has to be stored and transported to the location of the patient undergoing the transplant. An ischemic tolerance may last over 24 hours. Three major surgeries have to be carried out with the recipient. Firstly, a transplantation surgery is required in which the donor’s uterus gets transplanted. In case pregnancy develops, a caesarean section surgery has to be performed. The patient is given immune suppressive therapy. After childbirth, a hysterectomy is done in order to terminate the immune suppressive therapy.
Will the women be able to get pregnant after having sex?
Women receiving a uterus transplant will not be capable of becoming pregnant without undergoing fertility treatments. The transplanted uterus is not connected with the fallopian tubes, which is the location of the normal fertilisation process. The women will require to carry out IVF or in vitro fertilisation to become pregnant after a uterus transplant. IVF is a process in which the eggs are removed from the ovaries and get fertilised in a laboratory. Then, they are implanted in the uterus. After undergoing the uterus transplant procedure, a woman has to wait for a period of one year. The uterus requires time for healing and after recovery, the embryo may be implanted for pregnancy. After giving birth successfully, a woman will be able to keep the transplanted uterus. Why IVF is a popular procedure.
She has the option to get pregnant again. However, after giving birth twice, a hysterectomy must be carried out for the removal of the uterus. This is done so that the woman can stop using the immune suppressant drugs, which are associated with major risks. Uterus transplant is a relatively new technology. In October 2014, the first healthy baby was born to a woman who had undergone a uterus transplant. This surgery is kind of experimental in nature and is usually the last option for getting pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Namskar, mera naam Dr Ruchi Gulati hai mein MD hoon Ayurveda mein aur Sukh Ayurveda ki owner hoon. Sukh Ayurveda ek Kerala style, Kerala Panch Karma Clinic hai cum Yoga Studio hai Noida mein. Sukh Ayurveda aim karta hai aap tak pahunchane ke liye abundance of health and stress free yeh hum dekhte hai ki aajkal ki bahut saare logo ko life style disorder ho rahe hai jaise kisi ko hypertension hai, kisi ko heart disease hai, kisi ko diabetes hai, kisi ko spine se related disorder ho rahe hai jaise cervical spondylosis hai, low back pain hai. Kya aap jante hai ki log isske liye kya kar rahe hai, wo pills khate hai, apni body ko chemical laden bana rahe hai, chemicals apne shareer mein bahut saare dal rahe hai instead of working on the root cause. Agar hum dekhe ki root cause kya hai, wo hai lifestyle hamara rehana sehana, khana pina usiki wajah se yeh bimariya ho rahi hai. Ayurved jo hai wo recommend karta hai ki aap apni lifestyle ko theek rakhiye. Iske liye prakriti ko janana bahut jaroori hai ki hamari prakriti kaisi hai. Ayurved kehta hai ki vata, pitta or kapha prakriti ke log hote hai aur agar hum apni prakriti ke anusar khana khate hai, rehan sehan rakhte hai, exercise karte hai toh hamari immunity up rehti hai, hume bimariyan bahut kam aa pati hai aur agar koi bimari aa bhi jaye toh hum yeh kehte hai ke aap apni shreer mein chemicals dalne ki jagah aap Ayurved ki taraf aaye. Ayurved mein detoxify karne ki bahut sari padtiyan hai unhe apnaye aur isske alawa aur dusara jo mukhya karan hota hai bimari ka wo hai aajkal stress toh stress relief karne ki bahut sari techniques hai hamare paas Ayurved mein, Yog mein jaise ki pranayama hai, dhyan hai, meditation hai, chirodhara hai which is a kind of Ayurvedic panchkarma massage, jisse stress bahut achche se relief ho jata hai. BP ka ek major reason hai stress or stress ke liye BP ke patients mein hum karte hai shirodhara jis mein shirodhara pot mein milk dalte hai along with the decoction aur shirodhara kiya jata hai isse stress bahut achche se relief ho jata hai BP down ho jata hai. Yeh procedure along with the medicines hum dete hai. Mein aapko aaj yeh bhi batana chahungi ki ayurved mein hum kya-kya bimariyan aur kis prakar se chikitsa karte hai. Ayurved mein bahut sari bimariyo ki chikitsa uplabd hai, ki jaati hai. Jaise ki digestive disorders hai , indigestion hai, gas hai, constipation hai,different liver ke disorders hai, jaise hepatitis B hai, different types ke hepatitis hai, cirrhosis hai, different neurological disorders hai jaise ki paralysis hai, skin disorders hai, jaise psoriasis hai iski complete list dekhne ke liye aap hamari web site www.sukhayurveda.com pe ja sakte hai. Iske alawa mai aaj aapko ye batana chahungi ki hum yahan chikitsa kis tarah karte hai, agar aap yahan aaye hai, yahan aap Lybrate ke platform se humse contact krte hai. Toh hum chikitsa kis prakar se karte hai, sabse pehle hum aapka history lete hai, apka prakrati pareekshan karte hai, agar kuch investigation ki zaroorat hoti hai, toh hum investigate aapse karate hai, uske baad hum aapke personalized treatment karte hai. Kyunki ayurved ye manta hai ki har insaan ki jo prakrati hai who alag hai.
Agar koi vata prakriti ka patient hai aur usme Cervical Spondylosis hai toh usme humien vata shamak kriyaon ko karne ki zarurat padegi. Kyunki jo Cervical Spondylosis hai who ek vata rog hai aur vata rog agar ek vata prakrati ke person mein hota hai toh usme humein treatment jayda karne ki zarurat rehti hai. Hum treatment ke liye Ayurvedic panchkarma techniques ko use karte hai yahan par hamare pass Vamana, Virechana, Vasthi, Nasya aur iske sath-sath jo purvkaram ki techniques hai different type ke massages hai sab uplabdh hai. Uske alawa hum Ayurvedic medicines, Ayurvedic diet aur lifestyle apko recommend karte hai, yoga bhi long term remission ke liye recommend karte hai, jaise Cervical Spondylosis hai toh unhi logo ko hota hai jahan lifestyle mein forward bending jayda hai jaise ki computer pe kaam karte hai ya aajkal jo mobiles hai wo lambe time tak dekhte hai smart phones toh Cervical Spondylosis hone ke chances hote hai wahan hum ek baar theek karne ke baad yoga sikhate hai jisme back bending exercise ko hum include karte hai. Iske alawa mein yeh batana chahungi ki Lybrate ek bahut achcha platform hai jispe aap ghar baithe hi hum se contact kar sakte hai ya phir aap hamare clinic mein aa sakte hai Sukh Ayurveda jo Noida mein sector-20 mein hai.
Sir I had sex with my gf and her periods are not coming in the exact date, can you tell me is she pregnant or not.
I am 31 weeks pregnant, i am taki ng tab.Methyldopa,250mg from my 20th week tid ,but still my b.P remains 140/90, no albumin in urine. Plz tel my pregnancy outcome
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strains on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 27 year old female and pregnent in 7th month. Yesterday morning after burshing the teeth, I saw few blood in the cough. Few nosal blood also. What should I do now?
My LMP was 23 July. I have a baby of 6 months. Bt in august I don't undergone periods and pregnancy test was negative. Wat iz dis.
For the past centuries, people have been using herbs for enhancing their libido and for enhancing their performance. Herbs are totally natural and cause no side effects and rejuvenate your body from within. Natural herbs are any day a better remedy for enhancing your sex life than artificial or chemical enhancers.
Here is a list of herbs, which help you with boosting your sex drive and improve your sex life:
- Cinnamon: This herb is being used as a love potion since Medieval times and is still in use. This herb is effective in warming, provides mild stimulation and improves the circulation of blood, which enhances your erection.
- Damiana: This herb is used in case of frigidity, erectile dysfunction, for treating premature ejaculation and testicular atrophy. The herb also provides relief to anxiety and increases the sensitivity of the nerves.
- Ginkgo: This effective herb helps in relaxation of blood vessels for better delivery of nutrients throughout the body. It improves vascular insufficiency and enables better blood flow to the penis, providing better erection.
- Maca: This herb enhances your energy and pumps you up for action. It also provides nutrition and rejuvenates the pituitary functioning. The body’s hormone production rate is enhanced. The herb is also used as a vaginal lubricant.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is another energy enhancing herb. It also boosts your stamina and provides a more intense adrenaline rush.
- Muira puama: This herb is of South American origin and is referred to as the potency wood. It enhances virility and enhances sexual debility. The herb also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Oatstraw: This herb works as a nutrition provider and as a relaxant. It accounts for improving your sexual ability and performance in bed. The herb increases your libido and helps in cases of impotency. The nervous system is also nourished, which makes couples extra sensitive during sex.
- Schizandra: This herb accounts for increasing the lasting power for men during sex. It also cures depression and sexual debility.
- Tribulus terrestris: The function of this herb is to cure erectile dysfunction and cases of low sperm count. The sperm count is increased after having this herb.
- Vanilla: The herb's name is derived from a Latin word which means little vagina. The vanilla herb is an extremely effective sexual stimulation and helps in enhancing your overall sexual drive or longing to a great extent. This herb can be used in cooking food.
Herbs are the best choice of natural sexual enhancers and if you take the correct herb, you are sure to get effective results.