Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
Nilima is 15 yrs. Old. Has mensuration problem. About 2/ to 3 months she has no period. Because of this hers body is aching. With light temperature. She seems very weak and lethargic. Refer some home remedy thanks.
I am 36 year old still I am not conceive we checked all the test every thing is normal monthly date also regular please advice me.
I have daughter of 18 months. My tsh level was high in pregnancy. And advised thyroxine sodium 75 mcg, but I did not take medicine after delivery. And not repeated test after delivery. Is it important to check thyroid level now.
Can periods occur even after girl is pregnant? My friend is 20 years old and she has done sex before 1 month but condom was used during sex. Her periods didn't come even after 22 days of her regular date. But now she's with period. Does it mean she is not pregnant? Please help.
Hi, Greetings to you. Please can you advise us what we have to eat in the first trimester of pregnancy. What a pregnant lady has to eat in her first trimester. What not to eat? What precautions has to take? We really don't know about these days. Your valuable suggestions will help us a lot. Thanks in advance for your time & help.
Ear infection is a disorder which can either be viral or bacterial, affecting one’s middle ear the most. This disorder is painful as fluid accumulates in the ear leading to inflammation. Infections of the ear can either be chronic or acute in nature, the damage is more prominent in case of chronic infections. Acute ear infections can be painful but they usually fade away in a few days’ time.
In case of an ear infection, you will experience pain in the ear. A pressure may develop in the ear accompanied by drainage of pus from the ears. Some severe cases might also lead to loss of hearing, be it temporary or permanent. The symptoms of ear infection may develop and affect both the ears. Fever during ear infections is another common auxiliary condition.
Ear infections tend to occur when the Eustachian tubes in the ear get blocked as a result of fluid accumulation in the ear. The Eustachian tubes can get blocked due to the following reasons –
- Being affected by allergies
- Conditions such as cold can lead to ear infection
- Problems in the sinuses
- Excessive smoking
- Infected adenoid glands
In addition to the causes, there are certain risk factors which can make one prone to ear infections, some of them being:
- Narrow Eustachian tubes in children increase the risks of ear infections
- Changes in climate and altitude
- Second hand exposure to cigarette smoke
For mild symptoms, simple home remedies will suffice. A warm compress on the affected area can reduce the pain. Taking pain relieving medications such as ibuprofen can also help in reducing pain. For moderate symptoms, antibiotics may be required to treat the bacterial infection.
If other treatments do not work, then surgery may be required. Usually tubes are inserted in the ear to drain the accumulated fluid. If it involves the adenoid glands, then surgical removal of the adenoid glands may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
I am post pregnant women having 6months kid. I have put on 20kilo weight. Please help me reduce weight ?
After sex my wife gets itching on outside of her vagina, what would be the reason. Do I need to get chk up .Pl advice.
Just a news of expecting a baby brings cheer and excitement in a couple’s life. However, being prepared for it helps you become healthy and bring in a healthy baby too.
Here are few things that one must take care of before and while conceiving.
1. Use Ovulation calculator to decide the best time for pregnancy.
2. Stop taking contraceptives.
3. Preconception health care is necessary to avoid miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth
4. Keep yourself mentally ready and healthy for delivery.
5. Be aware of your body i.e. how healthy and fit you are.
6. Have medical checkups before getting pregnant.
7. If your weight is on the higher side, lose weight before getting pregnant as being overweight brings complications.
8. Fathers should also avoid smoking and drinking for better sperm quality.
9. Intake of regular folic acid.
10. Regular Exercise.
11. Stay away from Infections.
12. Consult dentist as hormonal shifts can cause gum diseases which are harmful for baby.
13. Eat lot of fish for child’s development but avoid fish that has mercury.
14. Completely avoid smoking, drinking and caffeine yourself.
15. Avoid passive smoking too.
16. Avoid soda and fruit juice as they may raise sugar levels.
17. Sleep as much as you can.
18. Take adequate amount of iodine in your diet.
19. Take up-to-date vaccinations.
20. Ensure balanced diet in consultation with dietician.
21. Keep yourself away from stress.
22. Take lot of carbohydrates, milk and milk products, fats and proteins and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid taking uncooked or undercooked food.
23. Have a healthy working environment and avoid getting exposed to chemicals like lead and mercury and radioactive substances like X-Rays.
24. Do not take any medicine for headache, pain etc. without consulting your doctor.
25. Keep a check on your blood pressure.
My G. F is having problem of white discharge. She is having this problem from last 2 months and also she is becoming weak and always feel tired. What to do to overcome this problem please suggest and Side effect also. She is 22 years old.
Hi I have period related issue so can you help me out my date is laps already 6 days laps nd I check through I can kit test its showing 2 line one is dark and one is slight fade so can you sugest me what I will do do not want pregnancy so what medicine should I take for stop pregnancy please help me out.
Hello dr, we abort our child 2 times because of no growth and heartbeat. The baby grows up 6 week and then the growth was stopped. Why? What is the reason dr.
Hi doctor, mere period 3-4 month k baad aate hai. Meri sb report normal Hai .sonography Bhi normal hai. Hormonal test Bhi normal hai. And mere hubby ki report Bhi normal Hai. Hum 3 years se planning kr rahe Hai bt koi result nhi mila .Aur Maine period normal krne k liye Bhi medice liya bohot bt koi effect nhi hua. please suggest me effective treatment for conceive.
I have PCOD and hormonal imbalance and I got married last 6 months. Still I didn't get pregnant. Suggest what shld I do?
My wife's period circle is 29 days. Today 33 days. Period not comes. She is pregnant or not. How we know? What is the symptoms of pregnancy in 34 days.
Married 2.5 years. Husband's Count is Good My Both Tubes are good. How to find Ovulation day? My app is. Not showing exactly. If Prolactin Hormones affects the pregnancy? If it is High. Pls Suggest.
Please stop if you are doing this as a fashion because you may lead to heart problems, diabetes and many more in long term.
Honey should never be consumed with anything which is even lukewarm.