Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years male. Whenever I have to travel by air, I have a harrowing experience. There is a lot of pain in my both ears. Despite trying so many ear drops, painkillers, the pain persists with the result I feel frightened to travel by air. Kindly advise the cause and remedy of this. Thanks.
Dr...since childhood I had deviated nasal septum..I was asked for surgery but my parents got worried of surgery..then after or so I can not breath in a milder way every time..so I used to take Vicks inhaler..everytime then I feel easy to breathe as this process was not major I continued in this way..but wen I entered nursing or before . I used to get tonsilitis then after regularly...I was given antibiotic then...now since two months I am getting on and off tonsillitis problem...sinus was developed cough cold and all developed ...so how managed to lessen the things by antibiotic and homeopathy as no antibiotic was working.my son is 3 yes old he's diagnosed wit allergic bronchial asthma ..so the homeopath said even I have got the allergic part and tonsillectomy will not help much...or if then done then prone to more of respiratory infections...now its pharyngitis like..currently I feel the swelling.I wld like to know what can be done if antibiotic is not working nor tonsillectomy can give solution.way shld be done..I can't bear now.plz guide me.
I am 21+ years old girl. And frequently suffer from throat infection and cold allergy and fir this I am suffering from side effects of PREDNISONE. I was on 10mg allergic medication and now my FACE, NECK, BELLY and BACK are swelled badly. I guess this is not swelling, I think its watery FAT deposits. I am on my way to get married but I don't want to marry with my swollen face and neck. Please help me to get out if this as soon as possible.
My daughter (26) sufferring from thyroid goitter. According to INMAS doctors it is a case of surgery. Whether it can be cured by medicines and surgery could be avoided.There are about 5 cysts in thyroid area.
Dr. From yesterday I'm hvng pain in throat. Not able to swallow anything. Fully throat irritation and I got little bit fever and cold too. What to do to get ovr my throat irritation?
When I am sleeping. I remain usually well but early in morning my nose starts sneezing very badly like allergy.
How cure the ear related disease because of me in my ear fluid flowing in more amount and also get more pain . How could prevent it.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.