Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed ZaheerYour feedback matters!
I have acne scars on my face. I am very sad and my friends are making fun of me. I used acenator ad cream and it lightened my pimple scars but it didn't gone completely. Doctor pls suggest me a better acne scar removal cream which will completely remove my acne scars .pls doctor, my friends are making fun of me. Pls suggest a better cream that would really remove my acne scars. I am going to be 17 years in coming November.
I am suffering from rosacea acne on nose tips and forehead. PleaSe suggest me some kind of treatment?
Tanning has occurred to larger extent on my face due to direct exposure to sun. My facelooks bad and hansa also. How to get rid of this tanning.
What can I do for fair my skin. I have lot of dark spots on my face. What can I do? Please help me for my problem.
Hello. I am 20 years old. Male as I have asked earlier that my hair is unruly, rough and hard to manage but some of the respected doc's replied but unfortunately I don't get their answers so please suggest me some good methods to make my hair soft and manageable?
Hi, My lips are very black I want to make then lighter or probably pink. Tell me what to do about it. Thanks.
I am 20 years old but not having beard and moustache, but in other part have proper hairs like legs, under arm, hands etc but no on face everybody tease me please give me the solution which can harm me or no having side effects.
Hello sir/ madam, i'm white in color. I use to wear t-shirts and I recently have noticed that, the color of my arms become dull due to sun light. So please tell me what precautions I have to take?
How to detoxify our system naturally without medication? How to keep our skin blemish free naturally?
I am losing hair and I have tried many oils and shampoos. But no effect. Can you please tell me what to do for controlling hair fall.
I have dry face and there are sun burn on face which result a severaldark spot on faces. What should I do.
Take following skin care measures to prevent acne and stop their aggravation:
- Use a mild skin cleanser to wash your face at the start of your day, in the evening and before going to bed. Avoid bar soap or anything too abrasive on your face. Don’t over-wash because it won’t get rid of acne any faster. Be careful about using hot water or taking long hot showers because this can strip your skin of moisture,
Which will aggravate the acne problem. While washing your face use gentle motions rather than trying to scrub the acne away.
- Don’t touch the affected area with dirty hands. This will pass on extra dirt, oil, bacteria and grime to the affected areas which can trigger acne. Do not squeeze, pinch or prick the pimples. A very good natural beauty tip for Acne Treatment.
- While shaving be careful not to overdo it so as to cause formation of pimples.
- Use skin care products which are oil-free and grease less, unless you have dry skin.
- Don’t eat at irregular intervals. Avoid excess of starch, oily foods, and excessive sugary products. A useful home remedy for acne.
- Avoid too much consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol, sugary or caffeinated beverages or tobacco and sedentary life style. They contribute to metabolism disorders and triggering of acne. All of your bad habits can result in nasty things accumulating in your pores and forming blockages in your skin pores.
- Avoid high Glycemic Diet: Try to avoid high glycemic diet, like, sweetened fruit juices, sugary beverages, candy, french fries, low-fibre cereals, macroni, cheese and dates. These increase production of androgen hormones and can trigger acne. Instead take low glycemic diet like beans, high fibre cereals, nuts, fruits, whole grain bread.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.
I am 17 years old. I have hair fall problem and itchy scalp. I had used various anti dandruff shampoos but didn't work. Please help.
Sir, I am 21years old male. I am a student. I have more hair fall daily and getting bold head slowly at front side. Is there any solutions to prevent it with any side effects?
Hereditary Angioedema is a rare skin related disorder and as the name suggests it is also a genetically inherited condition. This condition mainly afflicts the throat, abdomen and the limbs of the patient, with a certain kind of swelling. This swelling can become fatal if not treated on time. Here is everything you need to know about the condition and its treatment.
Causes: A rare genetic mutation of the SERPING1 gene can cause this condition. Usually, this gene is known to produce C1 esterase inhibitor, which is a kind of blood protein. This blood protein is an important element of one’s immune system and is usually involved in the biochemical reactions that control the body’s response to inflammation causing elements. This is done when the blood protein produces a hormone known as Bradykinin. If this blood protein does not function in a normal manner, then there is excessive production of this hormone, which leads to swelling and inflammation.
Type One: There are various types of Hereditary Angioedema that can affect various parts of the body. Type one is one of the most common kinds and can be found on the face, hands, abdomen, throat, as well as feet and genitals of the patient. The severity and frequency of attacks cannot really be predicted and the patient may suffer from attacks throughout his or her life. The best way to treat this type of Hereditary Angioedema is with the help of antihistamine drugs and prednisone which can fight allergic attacks.
Type Two: This kind of Hereditary Angioedema has the same symptoms as type one and is caused by a malfunction of the C1 inhibitor, rather than the Bradykinin hormone as one can see in type one. This condition can also be treated with anti-allergy drugs.
Type Three: This is very rare kind of Hereditary Angioedema. In fact, medical science is yet to find a conclusive body of knowledge that can point to the exact causes and symptoms of this condition. Coagulation is one of the main causes recognised so far. This condition is much more common in women than it is in men, and it usually shows up as facial swelling.
Timely Treatment: While there is no cure for this condition, one can prevent a flare up of the symptoms by taking C1 inhibitors and Bradykinin receptors as well as enzyme inhibitors. It is important to get early treatment for the symptoms and to have constant access to a hospital and its emergency unit. One should also keep track of attacks and symptoms and get regular check-ups done by a doctor to detect the earliest signs of the same to avoid fatalities.