Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AhmedYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having piles so can you tell me what kind of food shall I avoid I am very carefully about my food but I want some expert advice.
I have no thyroid but I mastuberated a lot from age 11 till 30 at least 3-4 times a day? Will this cause erection weakness and I don't have thyroid. Recommend me a doctor to cure this as I am married since 3 years and not able to do sex since 2 years and have low testosterone.
I am having cough for more than a weak and there is some blood in my cough is it serious? What should I do? please help me.
Doctor m having problem in penis. My penis is secreting some white layer type substances and itching on top of my penis actually I have oral and anal sex with my partner. Any medications for this problem.
I am suffering from migraine for last 12 years, Is there any permanent treatment for it. Please reply.
My Both ear right and left Tone burst eroke' so they advised me taking hearing machine but its also not working for me so, i'm too not hearing properly please tell me the medicine or treatment.
Please tell me how to relief from constipation. This is my daily problem. Stool not clear daily. I know that it is not a severe constipation, but still I want relief from my mild constipation daily. Please help me.
How to improve my erections to rock solid, i am 23 year old I want my erections to be super hard so that I could satisfy my partner fully.
My father is 58 years old. His prostrate is enlarged. Going to urine frequently. Please advice what are the foods and vegetables to take and what are the items to avoid and please give your valuable suggestions.
I am 22 years old and I am doing masturbation from 8 years. Is there any problem in my penis when i will do sex ?
I have early stage pcod. My gyne said. She suggested me to take folic acid tablets. In reports my left ovary polycystic. I had miscarriage 6 months ago. Now i'm again planning pregnancy from 2 months. Is folic acid is sufficient for me? My gyne did not giving me treatment of pcod. Just suggested folic acid tablets. I'm confused. Even I consulted 2 famous genes in jaipur. Both of her suggested me folic acid. Not a treatment of pcod.
My age is 57 years, from some weeks I have suffering the problem of premature ejaculation. Therefore kindly tell me how can get rid from this problem.
I was suffering from fungal infection tinea curitis in my groins for long time later they got cured but I. Loosing my nails now I am under medication taking terbinafine and using anti fungal cream it's been a month but they are healing very slow.
Sir I am 26 year old male I have masturbate from 15 years now I feeling very weakness and I depress with some liquid white colour out in my penis. Penis and testis are very small like a 10yrs old boy after erect it 2 inch so please give me reply what should I do.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.