Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahmed
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have issue with bad breath and its really disgusting. I can not talk to people face to face. I hope you will help me with remedies.
I am having itching sensation on my penis head and few red dots on my penis head. The head burns a lot during night. It’s been 4 days since they are appearing. What might be the reason? Who should I consult?
Hello Doctor, Mera name he born, muje pehle kuj dino se mere left side lower abdomen me pain ho Raha he ,is Leya may Mera abdominal Ka USG Kiya to report me Kuch aysa Aya- Screening of bilateral inguinal regions was done using high frequency linear transducer - I) Bilateral inguinal reactive lymph nodes seen, largest on right side measures 18 mm x 15 mm, on left side 14 mm x 11 mm. II) Hernial defect (11.9 mm) seen at left inguinal region with herniation of omentum on cough impulse. Omental vascularity is present. IMPRESSION: 1) Borderline hepatomegaly with grade - I Fatty changes in liver. 2) Bilateral small inguinal reactive lymph nodes; left inguinal non strangulated hernia. Sir please app bataya report does ke isse Kuch problem Hoga mere ko? Or mere hernia ha Kiya? Muje Kiya karna prega please batyaga. Thank you Doctor.
I am 46 but now irritate that my penis react daily and I need to have sex daily. Now my wife just full a. D unable to handle me. What to do.
Rice though used as a staple in many parts of the world, is still one of the most controversial and misunderstood foods. There are a number of myths associated with this food and now’s time to debunk them. But let’s look at a few facts about rice first.
- Rice contains high carbohydrate content. A cup of white rice contains 35gms of carbohydrates
- A cup of white rice contains 165 calories
- A cup of white rice contains 3-4 gms of proteins
Rice, like all other carbohydrates, ultimately gets broken down into glucose inside the GI track. And glucose is the ultimate source of energy for the human body. There are also two different types of rice, white rice and brown rice. The difference between the two, especially for our health, is substantial.
White rice has very little fibre but brown rice has more fibre and also more vitamins and minerals. Whereas, brown rice has substantial amounts of minerals, which are not present in white rice, such as
Brown rice contains 3 gms of fibre while white rice has only 0.6 gm. This is a substantial difference too.
- Myth - Rice Contains Gluten: The fact is that rice is gluten-free and it does not cause allergies that are associated with other grains. Gluten high foods are bad for diabetics and those trying to lose weight.
- Myth - Rice is fattening: Rice is, in fact, low in fats and is also cholesterol free. Because it contains carbohydrates, rice is a good source of energy.
- Myth - Rice has no protein: Protein is the second-most abundant nutrient found in rice. A cup of white rice contains 3-4 gm. of proteins, as a matter of fact. The quality of the rice protein is also very high compared to other grains.
- Myth - Rice has high amounts of salt: Rice contains low amounts of sodium.
- Myth - Eating rice for dinner makes one fat: High carb foods like rice should be eaten at night as they are metabolised into glucose, our energy stocks. The glucose in the blood is more readily converted into energy at night. Rice and other grains should be avoided during the day as the glucose more readily converts into fat.
- Myth - Rice is difficult to digest: Actually, the reverse is true. Enzymes secreted in the human digestive tract are especially good at digesting rice. White rice undergoes a processing system where the germ layers, bran and husk are all stripped off. By doing this, white rice loses much of the nutrition too.
The rice of choice for all of us, therefore, should be brown rice, compared to white rice. This way we shall be getting the carbs for energy and proteins, fibre, vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor.