Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahmad Main
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmad MainYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male and having pain in my legs from last 10 days consult to various peoples and tried many things but nothing can takes place. This sudden pain started when I was slippingand nothing happens in my legs before that provide me something for this.
I have some small rounded things inside of my hand. Some of my friends said that those are blood clots arised due to cholestrol in my body. How can I prevent those things?
My age is 45 years. I am a businessman. I have loss in business. I have loan and debt. I have fear and negative thoughts in my mind. I want to overcome from this situation. What to do in this situation can you suggest me.
Breast cancer is an abnormal growth of cells in the tissues of the breast. Mainly it occurs in females but less than 1% of all the breast cancer cases develop in males. The majority of breast cancers start in the milk ducts. A small number start in the milk sacs or lobules. It can spread to the lymph nodes and to the other parts of the body such as bones, liver, lungs and to the brain.
With more reliable early detection methods as well as the trend towards less invasive surgery, there is hope that even more women with breast cancer will be treated successfully and will go on to resume their normal lives.
Signs & Symptoms
It is painless, especially, during the early stage. Watch out for the following changes in the breast:
- A persistent lump or thickening in the breast or in the axilla.
- A change in the size or shape of the breast.
- A change in the colour or appearance of the skin of the breast such as redness, puckering or dimpling.
- Bloody discharge from the nipple.
- A change in the nipple or areola such as scaliness, persistent rash or nipple retraction (nipple pulled into the breast).
Consult a doctor immediately if you notice any of these changes.
Being a woman puts you at risk of getting breast cancer. There are certain factors that increase the risk of breast cancer. Some of them have been listed below:
- The risk increases with age; most cases of breast cancer develop after the age of 50
- Genetic alterations in certain genes such as BRCA1 and BRCA2
- Family history of breast cancer
- Being overweight
- Early menarche (onset of menstruation before the age of 12)
- Late menopause (after the age of 55)
- Never had children
- Late childbearing
- No breast feeding
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Use of hormonal replacement therapy (HRT) for a long period of time
However, most women who have breast cancer have none of the above risk factors. Likewise, not having any of these risk factors does not mean that you will not get breast cancer.
Early Detection and Screening
More treatment options are available when breast cancer is diagnosed at an early stage and hence the chances of recovery is also higher. So regular breast screening is important for early detection even if there are no symptoms. Following are the ways of screening:
- Breast Self-Examination (BSE): Perform BSE once a month about a week after your menses are over. If you no longer menstruate, choose a date each month which is easy to remember e.g. your date of birth or anniversary.
- Clinical Breast Examination: Get a breast specialist to examine your breast once a year if you are 40 years and above.
- Mammogram: Go for a screening mammogram once a year if you are 40 to 49 years old and once every two years if you are 50 years and above even if you do not have any symptom. It is not recommended for younger women (less than 40 years of age) as they have dense breasts, making it difficult for small changes to be detected on a mammogram. So ultrasonography of the breasts is advisable to them.
Types of Breast cancer
- Non-Invasive Breast cancer: These are confined to the ducts within the breasts. They are known as Ductal carcinoma in-situ (DCIS).
- Invasive Breast cancer: It occurs when cancer cells spread beyond the ducts or lobules. Cancer cells first spread to the surrounding breast tissue and subsequently to the lymph nodes in the armpit (Axillary lymph nodes). These cells can also travel to the other parts of the body such as bones, liver, lungs or brain and hence known as metastatic breast cancer.
Making A Diagnosis
If you notice any unusual changes in your breasts, you should see a doctor immediately. He will examine you clinically and may ask you to undergo some tests so that a definitive diagnosis can be made. Further, the staging work up is done to find out the stage of the disease and management accordingly.
Treatment of breast cancer may include various methods such as surgery with or without breast reconstruction, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy and targeted therapy. Treatment options offered, depend upon the number of factors such as the stage of cancer and likelihood of cure, your general health and your preference.
I am 23 years old and I am having serious trouble of runny nose along with continuous sneezing. It is due to allergic reactions in my body. I use Cetirizine to get relief from it but it helps only on temporary basis. I want to get rid of this runny nose and sneezes. What should I do?
My mom having hypothyroid. She going weight and irregular periods. 37.5 mg thyroxine taking for daily. How to control or reduce weight.
Most people go through the experience of getting up in the morning feeling lousy along with a heavy headedness which lingers on all through the day. You may believe that you are getting cold, but you realize that the medications of the common cold are not able to mitigate your symptoms. That’s because you are being affected with sinusitis which needs comprehensive treatment.
What is sinusitis?
Sinuses are hollow spaces in the body which have their opening in the nose for the exchange of air and mucus, and each sinus is joined with the nasal passage with the help of continuous mucous membrane. This means that anything which leads to a swelling in the nose including an infection or allergic reaction or immune reaction can affect these sinuses. It results in an intense pain of sinus attack as air is prevented from entering into the nasal sinus because of the swollen membrane. It can also lead to other symptoms such as a runny nose along with nasal congestion, tiredness, fever and severe cough.
How to get rid of sinusitis?
Even though there are endless numbers of medications which can help you control the symptoms of sinusitis, you will be surprised to know that it can also be effectively treated through the Unani medicines without any side effects. If you are suffering from acute sinus pain, you can inhale steam with holy basil five to six times a day. You may require this treatment for several weeks to years together as per the level of suffering. Practicing breathing techniques can also aid in draining out pollutants from the sinus cavities.
Besides practicing these effective procedures, it is recommended to see a Unani medicine expert who can evaluate your unique physical condition and set a treatment plan to relieve your condition. This particular system has got its name from a region in Greece called Unan. The system of Unani medicine is based on several kinds of research, and it incorporates a huge number of drugs from notable medical systems like Siddha and Ayurveda.
How does the Unani system of medicine work to treat sinusitis?
According to the Unani system of medicine, it is important to find out the reason behind the ailment to treating the ailment from its roots. A person gets affected by different diseases including sinusitis due to the surrounding conditions. Therefore, it is important to strike a balance between human body and environment. Pollution also makes the body weaker, and medicines bring about a host of unwanted side effects. On the other hand, the medicine aids in collecting the factors which have contributed to causing the disease. The natural forces in the body together with the Unani medicines help in removing the ailments which, in turn, manage the symptoms of sinusitis.
So, if you are suffering from intense sinusitis and no treatment has helped your condition, then you should consider Unani medications without further delay. It would take some time to uproot the condition, but it is possible to get rid of the condition by following the instructions of your expert diligently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!