Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya JainYour feedback matters!
M 30 year old unmarried, I always feel body pain, in morning when I wake up that time I feel too lazy n feel very weakness and pain in both legs. Please suggest me what can I do. Thankfully Abu zafar.
A clicking sound comes from my right knee as well as right shoulder, it also pains sometimes, what to do?
I have had headache for 3 days. It is giving lots of pain. I can't tolerate this headache. Please give me a suggestion for this. And I am suffering from backpain as well.
My right leg is paining since 7 days continuously. And some time it started vibration inside. Is this the massage of paralysis. I am so worried about that. Tell me something about that.
I am 21 year old. I am suffered from back pain problem from last 1 year. I am taking medicine but I am not getting well.
I am 78 yrs. Suffering from knee-joint pain perticularly right knee from last two yrs. What should I do?
Hi this is suman pratap singh. I am having heavy cold. Also having fewer. At night time having pain in my legs oftenly. Please suggest some medication.
I am above 20 year old guy. I have been driving since last 5 years as my job. My backbone is paining now. and I am Not able go drive for long. So what shoud I do?
My shoulder pains a lot after writing for long time, after writing exam paper it pains so much that I cannot even turn my neck to right. What can I do to stop it?
I am asking this query about my mother. She's working woman aged 54 Nd weighs 80 kg. The problem is in her legs. Her lower part of leg (below knees) gets strength less Nd lil bit cold specially in summers. After walking for small distances, she feels the urge to sit n take rest. As her lower leg starts paining due to strengthlessness n feels a bit cold. After resting for some tym everything gets fine. please tell me the reason and its cure.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.