Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Adittya Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
1. If you are near to the border line of diabetes, what natural medication to take, it can be controlled well 2. If below 200 level cholsterol is good and onehad around 215-220 what home medicine is good 3. How to improve kdiney and liven function with home medicine.
Am having urine infection frequently evn though am not using public toilets, this infection reduce whn I use tab thn again ill get infctn, n am getting spots on my legs because of infection, my leg swells too much n fvr also, n those marks by spots will not leave easily, no dermatologist gave me a better medicine, how to get rid of dat spots n marks.
Respected Sir/mam, My doubt is that. After I taking a food I will go for toilet. I can't stop that. Is there any solution for my questions.
I m 21 years old male. I have some some problem like frequent urinating and when I drink water I have pee in 10-15 mins and also I have not any problem while urinating and liquid is coming every time. Before some time I had problem of frequent urinate after masturbation but now this problem is getting frequent. I m neither alcoholic or drug addicted.
I am 60 years old male and have prostrate gland since two years. Having no improvement I have decided to get homeopathic treatment. Any kind advice from home Dr. the type of home medicine?
Sir mai aj 2 sal se kidney stone se pareshan hu dawa lagti nhi hai aur stone aur badhati ja ra hi hai With uncontrollable pain please sir koi upay bataiye.
I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.
Any medicine to completely cure Kidney failure. My wife is suffering from Kidney failure and is undergoing Dialysis.
Bleeding from anus when I go to toilet. I'm afraid if it is external hemorrhoids as I feel lumps and bulging near anus. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 29 yrs old male, since very long time im facing frequent urination, sometimes in every 20 to 30 mins. What should I do to cure it. I also got my blood sugar tests done which came normal. My daily water intake is also less than normal, I dont know if its psychological or not because when I am at home then I dont get the urge to urinate but when I am travelling or at work den I face this problem the most and its more than just feeling because everytime I urinate the quantity is the more than normal.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.